KRLMPCA CET Application Form 2017: It is mandatory for all the candidates to register online for KRLMPCA common entrance test for appearing in the engineering entrance exam of the university. The commencement of KRLMPCA CET Registration Form 2017 submission will be started in April 2017 and after the online application submission, candidates need to submit the hard copy of the online form along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000 (application fee). The applicants who have passed class 12th and meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to apply for the undergraduate programs in KRLMPCA. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted so make it sure that your application wild application fee DD will be received at the destination till the last date.
- Name of exam– Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional College Association Common Entrance Test
- Commonly Called– KRLMPCA CET
- Exam type– University level Exam
- Exam category- UG
- Conducting Institute– Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional College Association.
KRLMPCA CET 2017 Academic Qualification: Applicants who want to participate in KRLMPCA CET 2017, they need to be 12th pass with PCM.
KRLMPCA CET Application Form Dates 2017
These dates are very useful for the applicant who are thinking to apply for KRLMPCA Common Entrance Test. Check the table given below for becoming aware of the complete KRLMPCA CET Exam Schedule.
|Applications start||April 2017|
|Application Close||May 2017|
|Last Date for submitting online application hardcopy||May 2017|
|Admit card||03rd week of May 2017|
|Date of exam||Last week of May 2017|
|Timings of the Test with Paper no.|
|Paper I :|
Physics and Chemistry common paper
|01.30pm – 2.30pm|
KRLMPCA CET Application Form 2017
KRLMPCA CET is conducted by the Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional College Association. Applicants first have to submit the KRLMPCA Online Application Form 2017 by following the steps given below on or before the last date. After that, the candidates need to download the hard copy of completely filled online application form along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000 to the postal address given below.
Steps to Apply for KRLMPCA CET Registration Form 2017
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the KRLMPCA, i.e. kmca.info/.
- Follow the notification sections and search for the information brochure.
- Click on “Apply” online link after meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects.
- Fill all the entries of the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the necessary documents.
- Click on submit button after rechecking all the entries.
- Take the print out of the application form.
- submit the application fee through Demand Draft in favor of KRLMPCA.
- Sent the application form hard copy along with the application fee (Ra. 1000) DD by speed post before the last date of the application form summation.
[alert color=”blue” icon=””]
The Chief Examiner,
Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (REGD) (K.R.L.M.P.C.A)
Flat No.143, 4th floor, “SURYAMUKHI” Garden Apartments,
# 21, Vittal Mallya Road,
Bangalore-560 001, Karnataka[/alert]
KRLMPCA Application Fee 2017
Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000 in the form of Demand Draft in favor of KRLMPCA. The candidates should make sure that they have attached the copy of application fee receipt (DD) along with the hard copy of KRLMPCA online form before submitting it to the postal address given just above.
KRLMPCA CET Selection Process 2017
The candidate will be select on the basis of the KRLMPCA CET Cutoff 2017 entrance test. So candidates need to score good marks in this entrance exam for getting qualified in the engineering entrance exam that is conducted by KRLMPCA.
KRLMPCA CET 2017 Online Application form
The applicants are requested apply only after meeting the eligibility criteria in all the aspects. Applicants need to submit the KRLMPCA CET online Application Form 2017 by following the procedural steps given below on or before the last date. Candidates then have to take the print out of online application form and they have to make it reach to the postal address given above along with the receipt of application fee (Demand Draft of Rs. 1000). Applicants are advised to enter all the correct information in the application form, in the case of any mistakes, applications will be rejected. For any of the doubts regarding the KRLMPCA CET Registration Process 2017, you can ask us your queries by commenting at the end of the post.