IIT JAM 2022: IIT and IISc are well known as they are the most Prestigious institutes in the field of Science & Technology, Engineering and Research Frontier Areas. IIT Jam Is a national level exam conducted by the IITs to shortlist candidates for admission in the MSc (Four Semesters), Joint MSc-PhD, MSc-PhD Dual Degree, etc.
The aim of this programs is to build a sound knowledge, pursue excellence and enhance creativity in an intellectually stimulating environment. It helps to get admission after the Entrance exam called IIT JAM into IIT & IISC. The IIT JAM Registration will start in the month of September and the examination is organized in February respectively.
IIT JAM 2022 Dates
The IIT JAM 2022 Schedule is provided below.
|Online Registration And Application (Start Date)||5th September 2021|
|Online upload of documents And Application Submission (Last Date)||October 12, 2021
(Upto 17:30 Hours)
|Online Fee Submission (Last Date)||10th October 2021|
|Application Form Correction||24-30th October 2021|
|IIT Jam Admit Card||January 07, 2022|
|IIT JAM Mock Test||10th of January 2022|
|Date of IIT Jam 2020 Examination||10th of February 2022|
|Result Declaration||19th March 2022|
|Merit List||05 April 2022|
|Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2020 Website||April 11 – 24, 2022|
|Admission List (1st)||May Last Week|
IIT JAM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates can only apply for the IIT JAM Examination if they are eligible for it. So candidates have to full fill all the eligibility criteria, which are given below. Take a look at the small list of eligibility criteria and decide you are eligible or not.
- All candidates must have the subject Mathematics In 10+2 qualifying exam.
- All Candidates must have a valid Bachelor Degree.
- The minimum marks required in the Bachelor degree for Gen, OBC, UPS is 55% whereas for ST/SC/PWD required percentage is 50%.
- Applicants must pass the Minimum Qualification Criteria.
- Applicants should submit the Physical fitness Certificate stating they are physically fit.
IIT JAM 2022 Application Form
The Application form is expected to be available from the month of September 2018. It will be available through online mode on the official website. Candidates need to register them on the official website to fill the IIT JAM Application Form.
How to Apply for IIT JAM Application Form:
- The applicant can visit the Official website of IIT JAM 2022.
- Click on the Admission link.
- Once you click on it, it will redirect to the page where the link for IIT JAM Registration Form or Application Form is available.
- Click on that link and start your Registration for the same.
- Once the Registration is done, You will get Unique Id and Password.
- Log in to your account start Filling your Personal Details, Education Qualification, Upload recent size passport Photo, signature, and thumb impression.
- Once you fill the details then switch to payment i.e. online mode.
- You can pay the fees through NetBanking/Cards.
- Once you paid the fees to cross verify each and every detail carefully.
- Then Click on Submit button. The application form is successfully done.
- Now take out the print of the Application Form and fees Receipt.
IIT JAM 2022 Application Fee
- The payment (Online) can be paid through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- The details for IIT JAM Application Fee are given below:
|Category||Paper -1 (Fee)||Paper-2 (Fee)|
|Female/ST/SC/PWD||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1050/-|
|Gen/OBC/UPC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2100/-|
IIT JAM 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern helps candidates to understand the paper better, So here we are providing Exam Pattern of IIT JAM 2022. It will be in the English Language, And it will be conducted through computer-based online mode.
- Language for IIT JAM Exam Pattern is English.
- Exam Mode is Online (Computer Based Test).
- No of Questions asked in the Exam is 60.
- Duration of the Paper is Three (3) Hours.
- Total Marks in the Question Paper is 100.
- There are three sections i.e. A,B,C.
- Negative Marking only for section A not for B and C.
|Sections||Marks||No. Of Questions|
IIT JAM Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of IIT JAM will be also uploaded on the official website; Candidates need to download IIT JAM Syllabus.pdf from the official website. The syllabus will contain some details which are already provided here.
Biotechnology IIT JAM Syllabus 2022:
- General Biology, Biochemistry, and Physiology, Basic Biotechnology, Micro Biology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- General Biology, Mathematical Science, Biophysics, Basic of Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Cell Biology, Microbiology.
- Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry, and Inorganic Chemistry.
- The Plant Earth, Geomorphology, Structural Geology, Palaeontology, Strati Graphy, Mineralogy, Petrology, Economic Geology, Applied Geology.
- Mathematics (10+2+3 level), Mathematical statistics.
- Mathematical Methods, Mechanics and General properties of matter, Oscillations, waves and optics, Electricity and Magnetism, Kinetic Theory and Thermodynamics, Modern Physics.
IIT JAM 2022 Preparation Tips
- Once you start preparing, the most important thing is to cover the entire syllabus before the exam.
- Divide the syllabus properly in small Topics, then cover the Topics day by day.
- Make your own notes.
- Make strategy over Time Management, Do not waste time.
- Practice makes a Man Perfect, I would like to suggest you practice online Mock test.
- Speed and accuracy are the big game changer in the getting high scores.
- Keep Your Calm, Don’t stress yourself out follow IIT JAM Preparation Tips.
- Be confident, be positive and believe in yourself.
IIT JAM Sample Papers
If you have filled the form, then the next thing is how to prepare for the IIT JAM 2022. All the previous Sample papers are very important as they help you to improve your skills like Concepts, Time Management, etc for the Examination Process. These IIT JAM Sample Papers have questions related to every topic and cover almost all the syllabus and prepare you well for the exam. Interested candidate has to find and download available sample papers from many sites using search engines.
IIT JAM Admit Card 2022
The admit card for IIT JAM 2022 will be available on the official website. Once you download the Admit card through your login details just print it out, Because you will need it at the examination center, Candidates also have to carry a Valid Photo ID card along with the IIT JAM Hall Ticket.
IIT JAM Result
The IIT JAM Result will be available on the official website in the month of March 2022. Candidates have to obtain more than cut-off marks to qualify in the examination. On the basis of the result, IIT JAM Rank List / Merit list will be prepared. On the basis of rank list candidates will be called for the counseling procedure.
IIT JAM 2022 Counselling
Candidates will be informed of the counseling procedure with the release of Rank List. Candidates have to fill the Registration form online and submit their choice of course and institute. After it, IIT JAM Seat Allotment procedure will be conducted to allot seats in the institute. When the seat will be allotted to all the candidates, they have to report to the allotted college for the further admission procedure.
Official Website: IIT JAM 2022