IIT JAM Admit Card 2023: IIT JAM 2023 Dates ate out now, and according to it the Admit card will be released on the 10th of January 2023. IIT Jam Exam will be conducted on 12th February 2023. To appear in the exam candidates have to download, print out and carry the Admit card to the examination center.
In this article we are providing you steps to download the IIT JAM Admit card, additionally, we are also providing the already announced IIT JAM Exam Dates, and some common instructions related to Hall Ticket and Examination.
IIT JAM Exam Date 2023 (expected)
As we already said the dates and events are already announced thus here are the dates for Pre & Post IIT JAM Admit Card Events.
|Online Application will be released||7th September 2022|
|Form Filling Last Date||11th October 2022|
|IIT JAM Admit Card will be Released||10th January 2023|
|Mock Test will be Available||Available|
|IIT JAM Exam Date||12th February 2023|
|Candidates Response will be Sent to Student||–|
|Answer Key will be released||–|
|IIT JAM Result||22nd March 2023|
|IIT JAM Rank & Merit List||22nd March 2023|
|Admission Form will be released||–|
|Request for change of category Receipt Last Date||–|
|1st Admission List||–|
IIT JAM Hall Ticket 2023 Download Here
We know you will search for the procedure to download the IIT JAM Admit Card or Hall Ticket. That’s why we are also including it here.
The Hall Ticket will be available on 4th January 2023, It will be only available through the online mode on the official website. To download the IIT JAM Hall Ticket you can follow the procedure given below.
- Go to the official website. And then IIT JAM Login page.
- Enter the Enrolment ID/Email ID and password there.
- Solve the given arithmetic expression and click on the submit button.
- After submitting the details, your admit card will be displayed in PDF format.
- Download it, and take a print out.
Click Me To Download Hall Ticket.
#Note: If you forget your login details, then you can also click on ‘Forget Enrolment ID and Password’. After clicking on it, there will be three options available, Now select one of them according to your ease. Like if you have mobile and registered Mobile Number, and then Select OTP Option or you can also select Reset Password through Mail Option.
IIT JAM 2023 Exam Centers
IIT JAM Entrance Exam will be conducted at many centers in or near all major cities like Agra, Ahmedabad, AIIahabad, Asansol, Bareilly, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Emakulam, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Guwahati, Hissar, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kalyani, Kanpur, Kannur, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mohali, Moradabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, New Delhi, Noida, Palakkad, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Roorkee, Siliguri, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, and Warangal.
IIT Jam Admit Card 2023: Instructions
- Candidates are advised to match all the details on the Admit card. If found any mismatch or discrepancy/ wrong detail, Immediately inform the Organizing Chairperson, JAM 2023, IIT Kharagpur.
- Candidates have to carry the IIT JAM Admit Card to the Examination Center. They also have to carry one valid photo ID proof like Aadhaar card, Driving License, Voter ID, PAN card etc.
- Without the admit card and proper document, candidates will be not allowed to appear in the Exam.
- The admit card will not be sent by Post or Email.
That’s it guys, We hope you will get the required information from this article. If you have any query you can ask using the comment section below. Good luck with the Exam, and Keep Visiting.