IIIT Hyderabad Admissions 2018 (अंतर्राष्ट्रीय सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान हैदराबाद प्रवेश): International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Hyderabad) invites new session students to take admission for undergraduate four-year course program. Students who are interested in getting admission they can apply online for the IIIT Hyderabad Application Form 2018 before the last date for admission. International Institute of Information Technology invites students for four-year engineering course provides in Computer Science and Engineering and Electronic and Communication Engineering. Students who have the desired admission in IIIT Hyderabad can apply online. IIIT Hyderabad B Tech Admission 2018 to undergraduate engineering course will be done via Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Mains), Direct Admission for Students of Abroad (DASA), NTSE, KVPY (NK) and Olympiad.
IIIT Hyderabad Application Form 2018
Every year many students come to take admission they all need to fill IIIT Hyderabad Admission Form 2018. The application form is the likely way to new session students and need to fill all mandatory entries like personal, educational and required all entries. Students can apply online application form and offline both.
Steps to Submit IIIT Hyderabad Registration 2018.
- Candidates need to open the official website and do registration with the help of JEE Main Roll Number.
- After registration, applicants have to click on application form link.
- Fill the application form information correctly.
- Upload all the required document scan copy.
- Pay the application form fees by mode of payment.
- Submit the application form and take print out of application form for personal use.
IIIT Hyderabad Admissions 2018
Aspirants can take admission for four-year degree program and education in engineering via using one of the given conditions
- Students can take admission who have qualified in Joint Entrance Exam Main (JEE Mains) and should register for counseling.
- Candidate should be an abroad passport holder and studies in class 12th or higher secondary or it’s outside India. Direct Admission for Students of abroad (DASA) applicants should have the minimum of 2000 SAT score with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Aspirants should have passed in higher secondary class or 12th class and qualify for NTSE or KVPY.
- Students should have been select for training in Science and Linguistics to represent India in International Olympiads.
IIIT Hyderabad Application Fee
Aspirants who have already applied for the exam must have to pay IIIT Hyderabad application fee 2018. The application fee is mandatory or compulsory for all candidates who want to apply for admission.
- Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Mains): Rs. 1500/- only
- Direct Admission for Students of Abroad: 6000/- only
- NTSE, KVPY (NK): Rs. 2000/- only
- Olympiad: Rs. 2000/- only
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission Details
Exam Name: No Entrance Examination
Exam For: Undergraduate Students
Exam Level: National Level Exam
Conducting Institute: International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT Hyderabad)
IIIT Hyderabad Important Dates 2018
IIIT Hyderabad important dates are base on previous year examination. These dates can be changed as per exam authority. If change related to important dates we update regularly.
|1||Start date of application form to JEE mains students||April 2018|
|2||Application from close date||June 2018|
|3||online Date of exam based on JEE mains students||April 2018|
|4||Offline date of JEE exam||April 2018|
|5||Start date of DASA application form||March 2018|
|6||Close date of DASA application form||April 2018|
IIIT Hyderabad Admission Criteria
Candidates who have desired to take admission in International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad must be full fill in given eligibility. Only those candidates can appear for admission in IIIT that completely full fill given below steps.
- Students should be passed in higher secondary class or 12th class standard with minimum 60% aggregate.
- Aspirants should be passed in previous three-year diploma course program with minimum 55% aggregate.
- Candidates should be passed in 12th class with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with minimum 60% Marks from well-known universities or board and institute.
IIIT Hyderabad Selection Criteria
IIIT Hyderabad selection process, Aspirants who have desired to take admission in various type of undergraduate four-year course program offered by IIIT Hyderabad will be chosen by basic of scorecard of given down examinations
- IIIT Hyderabad admission through JEE Mains (Joint Entrance Examination Mains)
- IIIT Hyderabad admission through DASA (Direct Admission for students of Abroad)
- IIIT Hyderabad admission through NTSE or KVPY
- IIIT Hyderabad admission through Olympiads
IIIT Hyderabad Counseling Process 2018
IIIT Hyderabad Counseling Process works for shortlisting candidates to admission. Every year many students have wished to seek admission in IIIT Hyderabad then it conducts counseling for all applied students. Counseling Process for undergraduate course program students can be many rounds or merit list. If aspirants do not found their name in first merit list then wait to next merit list.
IIIT Hyderabad Course Offered 2018
IIIT Hyderabad course offered for undergraduate students in engineering sector or field. Students can take admission one of the given below course offered.
- Electronic and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Each engineering students can choose one of the given courses. These courses are semester vise that means two times exams in the single year. This is four-year course program for undergraduate students.
IIIT Hyderabad Contact Details
International Institute of Information Technology,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032,
Phone No: +91-40-66531000
Fax No: +91-40-66531413
IIIT Hyderabad Seat Allotment 2018
The candidates will be able to register online for the IIIT Hyderabad Admissions 2018 by following the direct link given above. The candidates are suggested not to wait for the application submission deadline, they all have to apply as soon as possible. The IIIT Hyderabad Seat Allotment will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the JEE mains and other relevant exams. Only those candidates can take the admission that has to fulfill the eligibility criteria. If students want to get more information related to International Institute of Informational Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad then clicks and gets more details.