IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admissions 2017: International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Hyderabad) invites new session students to take admission for undergraduate four year course program. Students who want to admission in IIIT Hyderabad can apply online before the last date for admission. International Institute of Information Technology invites students for four year engineering course provides in Computer Science and Engineering and Electronic and Communication Engineering. Students who have the desired admission in IIIT Hyderabad can apply online. IIIT Hyderabad Admission 2017 to undergraduate engineering course will be done via Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Mains), Direct Admission for Students of Abroad (DASA), NTSE, KVPY (NK) and Olympiad.
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission Details 2017
- Exam Name: No Entrance Examination
- Exam For: Undergraduate Students
- Exam Level: National Level Exam
- Conducting Institute: International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT Hyderabad)
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission Dates 2017
IIIT Hyderabad important dates are base on previous year examination. These dates can be changed as per exam authority. If change related to important dates we update regularly.
|1||Start date of application form to JEE mains students||April 2017|
|2||Application from close date||June 2017|
|3||online Date of exam based on JEE mains students||April 2017|
|4||Offline date of JEE exam||April 2017|
|5||Start date of DASA application form||March 2017|
|6||Close date of DASA application form||April 2017|
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admissions Eligible Criteria 2017
Candidates who have desired to take admission in International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad must be full fill in given eligibility. Only those candidates can appear for admission in IIIT that completely full fill given below steps.
- Students should be passed in higher secondary class or 12th class standard with minimum 60% aggregate.
- Aspirants should be passed in previous three year diploma course program with minimum 55% aggregate.
- Candidates should be passed in 12th class with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with minimum 60% Marks from well known universities or board and institute.
How to Apply for IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admissions 2017, Check Registration Process
Every year many students come to take admission they all need to fill IIIT Hyderabad application form 2017. Application from is the likely way to new session students and need to fill all mandatory entries like personal, educational and required all entries. Students can apply online application form and offline both.
- Candidates need to open the official website and do registration with the help of JEE Main Roll Number.
- After registration, applicants have to click on application form link.
- Fill the application form information correctly.
- Upload all the required document scan copy.
- Pay the application form fees by mode of payment.
- Submit the application form and take print out of application form for personal uses.
IIIT Hyderabad Admissions 2017
Aspirants can take admission for four year degree program and education in engineering via using one of the given conditions
- Students can take admission who have qualified in Joint Entrance Exam Main (JEE Mains) and should register for counseling.
- Candidate should be an abroad passport holder and studies in class 12th or higher secondary or it’s outside India. Direct Admission for Students of abroad (DASA) applicants should have the minimum of 2000 SAT score with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Aspirants should have passed in higher secondary class or 12th class and qualify for NTSE or KVPY.
- Students should have been select for training in Science and Linguistics to represent India in International Olympiads.
IIIT Hyderabad Admissions Exam Pattern 2017
Exam pattern helps to undergraduate students to make good and high score card in the examination. Aspirants can check the Exam Pattern of IIIT Hyderabad before taking admission. Students need to check exam pattern and it helps the student. Exam pattern is a way to check subjects, questions level, total no of questions are mention in examinations.
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission Syllabus 2017
Every year many students have desired to take admission for undergraduate four year course program. They all do not know about the examination syllabus so they all need to see exam syllabus. IIIT Hyderabad syllabus 2017 helps to every new student about the subject question, question level, and complete syllabus.
IIIT Hyderabad selection Process 2017
IIIT Hyderabad selection process, Aspirants who have desired to take admission in various type of undergraduate four year course program offered by IIIY Hyderabad will be chosen by basic of score card of given down examinations
Joint Entrance Examination Mains (JEE Mains)
Direct Admission for students of Abroad (DASA)
NTSE or KVPY
IIIT Hyderabad Application Fee 2017
Aspirants who have already applied for the exam must have to pay IIIT Hyderabad application fee 2017. The application fee is mandatory or compulsory for all candidates who want to apply for admission.
- Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Mains): Rs. 1500/- only
- Direct Admission for Students of Abroad: 6000/- only
- NTSE, KVPY (NK): Rs. 2000/- only
- Olympiad: Rs. 2000/- only
IIIT Hyderabad Sample papers 2017
Aspirants can download IIIT Hyderabad sample paper 2017 here. Sample paper helps to students and provides information on paper. Sample paper is likely based on the original paper pattern. It tells to students about total no of question, questions level, question formats, and many other details. Sample paper based on objective type questions with multiple choice students need to select any one right options for right answers.
IIIT Hyderabad Counseling Process 2017
IIIT Hyderabad Counseling Process works for shortlisting candidates to admission. Every year many students have wished to seek admission in IIIT Hyderabad then it conducts counseling for all applied students. Counseling Process for undergraduate course program students can be many rounds or merit list. If aspirants do not found their name in first merit list then wait to next merit list.
IIIT Hyderabad Course Offered 2017
IIIT Hyderabad course offered for undergraduate students in engineering sector or field. Students can take admission one of the given below course offered.
- Electronic and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Each engineering students can choose one of the given courses. These courses are semester vise that means two times exams in the single year. This is four year course program for undergraduate students.
IIIT Hyderabad Contact Details
International Institute of Information Technology,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032,
Phone No: +91-40-66531000
Fax No: +91-40-66531413
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission Test 2017
The candidates will be able to register online for the IIIT Hyderabad Admissions 2017 by following the direct link given above. The candidates are suggested not to wait for the application submission deadline, they all have to apply as soon as possible. Only those candidates can take the admission that has fulfill the eligibility criteria. Other information related to exam like mode of selection, eligible criteria, application form, registration fee, course offered, cut off, important dates, and a complete details given below. If students want to get more information related to International Institute of Informational Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad 2017 then clicks and gets more details.