IIIT Hyderabad Admissions 2018 (अंतर्राष्ट्रीय सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान हैदराबाद प्रवेश): International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Hyderabad) invites new session students to take admission for undergraduate four-year course program. Students who are interested in getting admission they can apply online for the IIIT Hyderabad Application Form 2018 before the last date for admission. International Institute of Information Technology invites students for four-year engineering course provides in Computer Science and Engineering and Electronic and Communication Engineering. Students who have the desired admission in IIIT Hyderabad can apply online. IIIT Hyderabad B Tech Admission 2018 to undergraduate engineering course will be done via Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Mains), Direct Admission for Students of Abroad (DASA), NTSE, KVPY (NK) and Olympiad.
IIIT Hyderabad Application Form 2018
Every year many students come to take admission they all need to fill IIIT Hyderabad Admission Form 2018. The application form is the likely way to new session students and need to fill all mandatory entries like personal, educational and required all entries. Students can apply online application form and offline both.
Steps to Submit IIIT Hyderabad Registration 2018.
- Candidates need to open the official website and do registration with the help of JEE Main Roll Number.
- After registration, applicants have to click on application form link.
- Fill the application form information correctly.
- Upload all the required document scan copy.
- Pay the application form fees by mode of payment.
- Submit the application form and take print out of application form for personal use.
IIIT Hyderabad Admissions 2018
Aspirants can take admission for four-year degree program and education in engineering via using one of the given conditions
- Students can take admission who have qualified in Joint Entrance Exam Main (JEE Mains) and should register for counseling.
- Candidate should be an abroad passport holder and studies in class 12th or higher secondary or it’s outside India. Direct Admission for Students of abroad (DASA) applicants should have the minimum of 2000 SAT score with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Aspirants should have passed in higher secondary class or 12th class and qualify for NTSE or KVPY.
- Students should have been select for training in Science and Linguistics to represent India in International Olympiads.
IIIT Hyderabad Application Fee
Aspirants who have already applied for the exam must have to pay IIIT Hyderabad application fee 2018. The application fee is mandatory or compulsory for all candidates who want to apply for admission.
- Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Mains): Rs. 1500/- only
- Direct Admission for Students of Abroad: 6000/- only
- NTSE, KVPY (NK): Rs. 2000/- only
- Olympiad: Rs. 2000/- only
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission Details
Exam Name: No Entrance Examination
Exam For: Undergraduate Students
Exam Level: National Level Exam
Conducting Institute: International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT Hyderabad)
IIIT Hyderabad Important Dates 2018
IIIT Hyderabad important dates are base on previous year examination. These dates can be changed as per exam authority. If change related to important dates we update regularly.