KVPY Scholarship 2020 (केवीपीवाई आवेदन): The Kishore Vigyanik Protsahan Yojna fellowship exam will be conducted by IISc Bangalore in November 2020. The KYPY Notification 2020 to be released regarding the online application form for these scholarships.
The students who are interested and meet the eligibility criteria they can apply for the KVPY Registration Form 2020 from July. The student can check KVPY Fellowship eligibility criteria, important dates, online procedure, selection process etc. here.
Latest Updates – KVPY Scholarship 2020 exam admit card will be released soon (2nd week of October 2020).
KVPY Application Form 2020
The students who are eligible for the fellowship program they can apply for the KVPY Scholarship Online Application Form 2020 from July. The aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the form. The exam will be conducted in November. The list of the important dates and awards is given below according to the category of the students.
KVPY Important Dates 2020 (Tentative)
|Application Form Availability||8 July 2020|
|Application Form Availability Last Date||20 August 2020|
|Admit Card Released||2nd week of October 2020|
|Date of Exam||3 November 2020|
|Result Declaration date||The first week of December 2020|
KVPY Scholarship Eligibility
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The authorities will provide three categories for the online procedure.
- For SA Category: The students must have passed 10th class with 80% Marks (70% for SC/ST/OBC) from any recognised board.
- For SX Category: The applicant must have passed 12th Class with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC) from any recognised board in India.
- For SB Category: The students who have scored aggregate 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC) in their 1st year of graduation and same in tenth/ 12th Class.
How to apply for KVPY Online Form 2020
The students have to follow some steps for the filling of the KVPY Scholarship Online Application 2020. The forms are available on the official website. We have provided here the direct link for the submission of the application form.
- The students are required to complete the KVPY Registrations 2019 to fill the online form.
- The forms will be available from 16th July.
- The students will get a login id and password after a successful registration.
Submission of Application Form
- The students have to log in with their registered id and password.
- Now they have to fill all the details in the application form.
- Attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature with the application form.
- Submit the application form by clicking on ‘Submit’ button.
Payment of Fee
The students have to pay the specified fees by any of the online payment modes. The KVPY Application Fee 2019 is given below.
- For General/ OBC- Rs.1000
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates- Rs.500
KVPY Application Form 2020- Apply Here
KVPY Scholarship 2020 Amount
|KVPY Scholarship 2020 Award (In Rs.)|
|SA/SX/SB – during 1st to 3rs years of B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Integrated M.Sc./M.S.||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 20,000|
|SA/SX/SB – during M.Sc. 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc./M.S./M/Math./M.Stat.||Rs. 7,000||Rs. 28,000|
KVPY Selection Process
- The students who will qualify the KVPY 2020 Exam will be listed in the merit list.
- Those selected candidates will be called for the interview rounds. The final list will be prepared according to the
- The final list will be prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidates in the exam and interview. The selected students will be
- The selected students will be provided with the scholarship in any of the yearly or monthly programs.
KVPY Fellowship 2020- Answer Key, Result, Cutoff
The authorities of the examination will release the KVPY Answer Key 2020 after a few days of the examination. The students have to wait for that. The answer key will help the students to go through the right answers to the paper. The KVPY Result will be announced in the month of December. The students are required to check the results from the official website. The scholarship will be provided only to the selected candidates. For feedback and more queries regarding KVPY Cutoff 2020, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.