GITAM GAT PGT Counselling 2017- गांधी प्रौद्योगिकी और प्रबंधन संस्थान काउंसलिंग) is going to be conducted by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management in third week of June. The counselling session is for all the eligible candidates who successfully qualifies GITAM admission test 2017. Apart from this the applicants who have secured a valid GATE Score are also required to attend GITAM Counselling. Therefore candidates who are seeking for GITAM M.tech Admission 2017 can download their counselling letter by logging in with the help of number. The institute is going to conduct GITAM GAT PGT Counselling Procedure in a subsequent number of steps which includes registration, document verification, choice filling etc. The applicants can now get precise details of GITAM GAT PGT Counselling Schedule by going through the article below-
GITAM M.Tech Admission 2017
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management offers admission into M.Tech Courses offered at Visakhapatnam, Bengaluru and Hyderabad Campus. Therefore candidates who successfully qualifies GITAM entrance test will be called for GITAM GAT PGT Counselling 2017 which is going to be conducted on third week of June.
See Also: Latest UG /PG Counselling Schedule 2017
GITAM GAT PGT Counselling Schedule 2017
|Result date||5th May 2017|
|Counselling Date||3rd week of June 2017|
GITAM GAT PGT Counselling Procedure 2017
GITAM PG admissions will be conducted for the candidates who qualify the GITAM GAT PGT Entrance test and at the same time for the candidates who possess a valid rank in GATE Results 2017. Therefore candidates must go through a number of steps , which details you can check below.
- Eligible candidates must apply for GITAM counselling 2017 in person on the specified schedule.
- Payment of counselling fee (non-refundable) must be done at the reception counter to participate in GITAM University Counselling 2017. The fee receipt must be kept safe for participating in subsequent rounds.
- The document verification of candidates will be done where candidates must submit original copies of document along with set of photocpoies.
- The complete counselling Process will be conducted on the basis of merit ranks of candidates and the candidates will be alloted their respective seat.
- After allotment of seat, candidates must make payment of first semester through a bank challa or via demand draft in favour of GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam.
GITAM GAT PGT Counselling 2017 Centres
- Visakhapatnam Campus
- Hyderabad Campus
- Bangalore Campus
- Hyderabad City
- Bangalore City
- Tirupati Campus
Required Documents for Verification
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct certificates
- Class X pass certificate
- GITAM GAT PGT 2017 Counselling Call Letter
- Integrated community certificate( SC/ST candidates)
- 12th marksheet
- Provisional certificate and mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Medical certificate for PH candidates
- For Bengaluru Campus- a residence certificate from competent authority must be provided (at least for a period of 5 years) for claiming local category
GITAM GAT PGT Seat Allotment Result
GITAM GAT PGT Seat Allotment 2017 will be done on the basis of candidates’ ranks in the entrance exam. The seat allocation process will be conducted during the same days of counselling and it will be carried on as per GITAM GAT PGT Seat Availability and also as per the program preference of candidates.
Once after the completion of GITAM University M.Tech Counselling candidates will be allotted a confirmed seat in their desired course. The results of GITAM GAT PGT test will be announced on May and thus eligible students will be called for GITAM GAT PGT Counselling. Applicants can also here Upcoming PG Entrance Exam Schedule to take admission into M.tech courses.