GITAM GAT Application Form (गीतम एडमिशन टेस्ट आवेदन फार्म) 2017: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) conducts GITAM admission test for enrolling the undergraduate candidates in GITAM classroom engineering programs. It’s a great news for all those candidates who are waiting for the commencement of GITAM GAT Online Registration Proces, as per the latest updates we want to conclude that the online application submission for GITAM GAT 2017 has been started from 11th November 2016. Candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited submit the completely filled GITAM GAT Application Form 2017 on or before the last date, i.e. 31st March 2017. Applications are accepted in both the application modes such as online as well as offline.
- Exam Name: GITAM Admission Test (GAT)
- Commonly called: GITAM GAT
- Exam type: University Level
- Exam category: UG Exam
- Conducting Institute: GITAM University
GITAM GAT Eligibility Criteria 2017
A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and First class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
GITAM GAT 2017 Exam Dates
Applicants who applying for application forms they can refer this examination dates while filling form process. Following are the GITAM GAT Exam Dates 2017 which is providing down.
|Application Submission Commencement||11th November 2016|
|Application Submission Deadline||31st March 2017|
|Online slot booking||9th to 13th April,2017|
|Admit Card Availability||9th April,2017|
|Examination date (CBT)||16th to 30th April,2017|
|Result Declaration||5th May,2017|
|Counselling Process Commecement||Last week of May 2017|
GITAM GAT Application Form 2017
Every year the GITAM university conducts the GITAM Admission Test for enrolling the willing and deserving candidates in various GITAM classroom engineering courses. To participate in the GITAM admission process candidates are requested to submit the GITAM GAT Application Form 2017 between the dates 11th November to 31st March 2017. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are suggested to follow the steps given below to apply online/ offline for GITAM Admission Test 2017. Follow the steps given below to apply for GITAM GAT.
Online Application process
- Applicants need to visit the official website of GITAM University.
- Now click on application form link.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload required document scan copy.
- Submit application form.
- And pay application form fees and take a print out of application form.
Offline Application process
- Offline users receive an application form by post from Director- Admissions. They can also find the application form throughout India in specified branches of Union Bank of India, Indian Bank, and Karur Vysya Bank.
- Now read all the instruction of application form and fill the form.
- Paste photo and do signature and pay application form fees before the last date.
- Send application form to postal address is given down
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Vishakhapatnam- 530045,
Andhra Pradesh, India.[/alert]
GITAM GAT Online Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill the application form on the official site. Before start applying for GITAM Aptitude Test, candidates should make it sure that they are satisfying the GITAM GAT eligibility criteria 2017 in all the aspects. Candidates will be able to register themselves between the dates 11th November to 31st March 2017 by submitting the GITAM Admission Test Application Form 2017. The examination will be conducted from 16th April to 30th April 2017. For any type of assistance, while applying online for GITAM GAT 2017, you are invited to contact us by commenting at the end of the post. We will respond you as soon as possible with the most optimal solutions.