GITAM GAT 2018 (गांधी प्रौद्योगिकी और प्रबंधन प्रवेश परीक्षा संस्थान): Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management conduct the GITAM GAT Exam for the admissions in various undergraduate and postgraduate engineering courses. The aspirants have to submit the GITAM GAT Application Form 2018 on the official website before the due dates. The admissions to the three campuses of the GITAM University will be provided through this exam. The aspirants who will submit the form successfully only they will be considered for the GITAM University Admission 2018.
GITAM GAT Application Form 2018
The students have to submit the GITAM GAT Registrations 2018 so that they can appear for the exam. The deadline for the submission of the online form is in the last week of March 2018. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the GITAM GAT Application Form. The aspirants have to follow some steps for the submission of the admission form. The application form for the entrance test can be submitted via both online and offline modes.
Steps to submit GITAM Application Form 2018.
For Online Mode
- The students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to click on the apply online link.
- Enter your all valid personal details carefully and correctly.
- Now attach the scanned copy of signature, photograph and Documents along with the form.
- Now pay the required application fee via any of the online banking modes.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- The aspirant can also take a print for the future reference.
For Offline Mode
- The students can collect the form from selected branches of Indian Bank, Karur Vysya Bank and union bank of India.
- Fill the application form with blue gel or ball pen.
- Now Attach the copy of required documents with the form.
- Pay the fee via demand draft.
- Submit the form at the address mentioned below.
GITAM GAT Application Form Fee
- For Female: Rs.600
- For Others: Rs.1000
- The fees can be paid via credit/ debit card or net banking.
- The Demand Draft will be made in favor of “GITAM University” Payable at Visakhapatnam.
GITAM GAT Exam Date
|Commencement of Application Form||Second Week of November 2017|
|Deadline for the Application Form||Last Week of march 2018|
|Booking of the Slots||Second and Third Week of April 2018|
|Admit Card||Second Week of April 2018|
|GITAM GAT 2018||Third to Last Week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||First Week of May 2018|
|Counselling||After one month of the Result declaration|
GITAM GAT Eligibility
GITAM GAT Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: GITAM GAT 2018
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total number of Questions: 100
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Marking Scheme: Four Marks will be awarded for each right answer in B.Tech Exam and for M.Tech the criteria is 3 Marks
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
GAT (UGTP) Exam pattern
For GAT (PGT) Exam Pattern
|Verbal Ability||30||120||2 hours|
GITAM GAT Syllabus 2018
The university will conduct the test for all the courses of the University. The aspirants have to check the GITAM Admission Test Syllabus so that they cna all the information about the exam and the topics from which the questions in the exam will be asked. The students have to download the GITAM GAT Syllabus so that they can qualify the exam easily. The syllabus for the M.Tech courses will include the topics form Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. The students have to study them on regular basis so that they can score high in the exam. The syllabus for B.tech Courses will include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of 11th and 12th Class level.
GITAM GAT Maths Syllabus
- Random Variables & Distributions And Statistics
- Hyperbola And Polar Co-Ordinates
- Sequences And Series
- Applications Of Derivatives
- Matrices And Determinants
- Quadratic Equations & Theory Of Equations
- Theory Of Equationsunit
- Mathematical Induction
- Vector Algebra
- Indefinite Integration
- Permutations & Combinations
- Properties Of Triangles
- Applications Of Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Continuity And Differentiability
- Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
GITAM GAT Physics Syllabus
- Elements Of Vectors
- Work-Power-Energy unit
- Wave Motion
- Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
- Current Electricity
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Wave Optics
- Electrostatics And Capacitors
- Cr Circuits (Dc Only)
- Dual Nature Of Matter And Radiation
- Semi-Conductor Devices And Communication Systems
- Electromagnetic Induction And Ac Circuits
- Atoms And Nuclei
- Surface Tension
- Fluid Mechanics
- Thermal Properties Of Matter
- Kinetic Theory Of Gases
- Centre Of Mass
- Rotatory Motion
- Units And Dimensions
GITAM GAT Chemistry Syllabus
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Principles Of Qualitative Analysis
- Practical Organic Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals
- Solid State
- Atomic Structure
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Chemical Bonding
- Hydrogen And Its Compounds
- Gases And Liquids
- Nucleic Acids
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Transition Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Classification Of Elements And Periodicity Of Properties
- Coordination Compounds
- General Principles Of Metallurgy
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Alcohols, Phenols, And Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics