WBUT PGET 2018: Application Form, Date, Syllabus, Rank List: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology will conduct West Bengal University of Technology Postgraduate Entrance Test. The Entrance Exam will be conducted for the admissions in various courses of M.techa n M.Pharma. The students have to submit the WBUT PGET Application form 2018 on the official website. The students have to submit the form before the last date of the form. They will be selected on the basis of the WBUT PGET Rank List 2018.
WBUT PGET Application Form 2018
The students have to submit the WBUT PGET Registration 2018 before the last date. The forms can be submitted in both online and offline modes. They just have to access the official website for that. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the WBUT PGET Application Form. They just have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the online form.
Steps to submit WBUT Application Form 2018.
- The students have to access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the apply online link for the WBUT PGET 2018.
- Enter your all valid details like name, address, qualification etc.
- Now attach the scanned copy of photograph, documents, and signature along with the form.
- Now pay the application fee via online mode.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the form.
- Also, take a print out for the future reference.
- The aspirants must note that after submission details of the form cannot be changed.
- The students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to download the form and start filling it with proper details.
- RThe aspirants have to attach the printed copy of documents, along with the form.
- They also have to attach a recent photograph with the form.
- The fees will be paid via demand draft and the students have to send it to the University campus.
- If students have valid GATE/ GPAT scorecard, they can also attach it with the form.
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology,
West Bengal, BF-142
Sector number -1,
Salt Lake, Kolkata (700064).
WBUT PGET Date 2018
|Commencement of Application Form||Second Week of June 2018|
|Deadline for the Submission of Form||Fourth Week of June 2018|
|Deadline for submission of Application form at the University Campus||First Week of July 2018|
|Admit Card will release||the First Week of July 2018|
|WBUT PGET 2018||Second Week of July 2018|
WBUT PGET Eligibility
- The aspirant must be an India Citizen.
- There is no such criteria is specified.
- The students must have passed Bachelors degree in the required field form any recognized university.
- They must have scored minimum 50% marks in the graduation level.
- The final year appearing students can also apply for the form.
- The aspirants who have studied their bachelors in distance education are not eligible for the exam.
WBUT PGET Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: WBUT PGET 2018
- Mode of Exam: offline
- Type of Exam: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)
- No of Questions: 30 Questions
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Marking Scheme: Vary according to choice of course
- Negative Marking: There is no Negative Marking
|General Section||20 Marks||1 Hour|
|Maths, Science and EngineerinG Science||30 marks|
|Relevant Engineering Section||50 marks|
WBUT PGET Syllabus 2018
The students who are preparing for the entrance exam are required to check the WBUT PGET Syllabus Pdf for their preparations. They will be able to get information about the topics from which the questions in the exam will be asked. The students have studied them on daily basis to score well in marks. As the admissions are based upon the merit list so students have to try to score high in the exam. The syllabus will include four main parts. The questions from Basic mathematics, Reasoning, basic Engineering and English will be asked in the exam.
The list of the topics is given below.
- Basic Mathematics
- Reasoning topics such as Coding-Decoding, Number series, Sitting Arrangement etc.
- Basic engineering topics
- English topics like Vocabulary, Grammar, Punctuation, reading comprehension etc.
WBUT PGET Cut off
The students will be selected on the basis of the cut off marks. The WBUT PGET Cut off will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam, GRE/GPAT and interview. The students have to register themselves for the counselling procedure after they get shortlisted. As per the previous year cut off the M.Tech courses cut off was around 940 Marks and the cut off for the M Pharma courses was 202 marks. For feedback and more queries regarding WBUT Admission 2018, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.