TANCET 2018 (तमिलनाडु कॉमन एंट्रेंस टेस्ट): The Anna University on behalf of Government of Tamil Nadu conducts Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test for the admissions in ME, M.Tech, M.Plan, M.Arch, MCA & MBA courses. The admissions to government and private colleges are provided on the basis of this exam. The interested students can apply for the TANCET Application Form. It is compulsory for the students to submit the form before due dates. The authorities haven’t announced any notification regarding the TANCET Exam Date 2018 yet.
TANCET Application Form 2018
The students seeking admissions in postgraduate courses in the state of Tamil Nadu cna submit the TANCET Registration 2018 before the deadline of the form. The application dates will be announced soon. It is expected that the form will release in the month of May 2018. The aspirants have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the TANCET Online Application. They have to access the official website for that or they can click on the link we have provided for the application.
Steps to submit TANCET Application 2018.
- The students have to access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the “TANCET Apply Online” link present on the homepage.
- Now enter your all valid details like name, father’s name etc. correctly and carefully.
- Attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature along with the application form.
- Pay the required application fee via credit card, debit card or any online banking modes.
- Submit the form by clicking on the proceed button.
- Also, take a print of the generated form for future reference.
TANCET Application Fee
- For General: Rs.500
- For SC/ST: Rs.250
- For Additional programme: Rs. 500 for General and Rs. 250 for SC/ ST/ SCA for each programme.
TANCET Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who are going to apply for the application form are advised to check the TANCET Eligibility Criteria 2018 first. Only eligible candidates cna apply for the online form.
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||
TANCET Exam Date 2018
|Application Form Release Date||1st Week of May|
|Last date for the Submission||3rd Week of May|
|Admit Card will be released on||2nd week of June|
|TANCET 2018||2nd week of June|
|Result Declaration||Last Week of June|
|Counselling will starts from||July 2018|
TANCET Syllabus 2018
The aspirants will be required TANCET Syllabus Pdf for their preparations. They can check the detailed syllabus according to the course mentioned below in the article.
|3||ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan||2 Hours||
TANCET Exam Pattern
The authorities will conduct the exam for each course on different days. The TANCET Pattern will vary according to the name of the course
|S. No||Course||No of Questions||No of Options||Marking Scheme for Correct Answer||Max Marks||Negative Marking||Important Note|
|3||ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan|