GATE 2018 Syllabus for ECE- Pdf Download, Exam Pattern {Updated}

GATE 2018 Syllabus for ECE- इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स गेट परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम: The aspirants who are preparing for the GATE exam, they will require the GATE 2018 Syllabus for preparation. With the help of the GATE ECE Syllabus Pdf they will be able to cover each and every topic related to the exam. They are advised to check the GATE 2018 ECE Exam Pattern so that they will get to know about the number and of questions and weightage of the topics.

GATE 2018 Application Form || GATE Previous Year Papers (All Branch)

GATE 2018 Syllabus- ECE

GATE Syllabus for ECE- Pdf Download, Exam Paper PatternThe aspirants are really doing handwork for the preparation of the GATE 2018 Exam. The students who are going to appear in the exam can check GATE 2018 Syllabus for Electronics and Communication Pdf to get the information about the topics which are going to be asked in the exam. The students are advised to prepare according to the syllabus so that they can score good marks.

GATE ECE Exam Pattern 2018

GATE exam is considered as one of the toughest engineering exam. The aspirants are required to check the GATE Exam Pattern for ECE. The number of questions and marks are mentioned in the exam pattern given below. Students can follow the pattern to get an idea about the question paper and marking scheme.

According to the exam pattern, 65 questions will be asked for 100 marks the aspirants will be given three hours to solve the paper. 85 % portion of the exam will be asked from Mathematics and core subjects, the other 15% will be asked from General aptitude. Here, we are providing GATE ECE Syllabus with Weightage.

SectionNo of QuestionsMark per QuestionTotal MarksDuration
General aptitude1-51 Marks5 

 

 

3 Hours

6-102 Marks10
ECE Subjects + Engineering Mathematics1-251 Marks25
26-552 Marks60
Total Number of Questions65 Questions            100 Marks

Download GATE ECE Syllabus Pdf

The syllabus plays an important role in preparation for any exam. The aspirants will need the GATE Syllabus Pdf for ECE Free Download link so that they can access the syllabus easily. A pdf file of the syllabus is given below in the article. It will help them to prepare according to the weightage topics.

Electronics and communicationClick Here
General AptitudeClick Here

GATE Syllabus for Electronics and Communication

The syllabus for gate 2018 ECE can be downloaded from our page or from the official website. From previous ten years data, the questions are asked from specified topics only so aspirants are advised to check the GATE 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern before starting their preparations. 

GATE 2018 Important Dates || GATE Complete Information

S. No.GATE Syllabus (Branch wise)
1Civil Engineering
2Computer Science and Information Technology
3Electronics and communication Engg.
4Mechanical Engineering
5General Aptitude
6Electrical Engineering
7Biotechnology Engineering
8Architecture
9Agricultural Engineering
10Chemical Engineering
11Instrumentation Engineering

GATE 2018 Syllabus for ECE- Pdf Download, Exam Pattern {Updated}

Stay Informed and Stay CONNECTED with us...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here