DU MBBS Counselling 2017(दिल्ली यूनिवर्सिटी मेडिकल काउंसलिंग) is going to be conducted in two rounds tentatively in the month of June 2017. Delhi University MBBS Counselling is going to be conducted by Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, for offering MBBS BDS seats in state quota under government, private and deemed medical universities, colleges and institutes across Delhi. Delhi MBBS Counselling 2017 will be held in offline mode, where admissions for 15% All India Quota seats will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). During the time of DU MBBS admission Procedure seat will be alloted upon merit basis and applicants must carry all the necessary documents along with NEFT Admit card. In regards to more details of Delhi MBBS Counselling Schedule and other related details, go through the complete article.
DU MBBS Counselling 2017
Delhi University MBBS Counselling will be conducted for allotment of state quota seats in MBBS and BDS in government, private and deemed medical universities, colleges and institutes across Delhi. The counselling session will be conducted in two rounds in the month of July 2017. It’s an offline based counselling process where candidates must report in Delhi University for admissions to approximately 500 MBBS and 34 BDS seats in government medical colleges and around 500 seats in private and deemed universities.
DU MBBS Counselling Date 2017
Check details of Delhi MBBS Counselling Schedule below
|Application form release||April 2017|
|Last date of submission||May 2017|
|DU MBBS BDS Merit List 2017||June 2017|
|first counselling||June 2017|
|second counselling||June 2017|
DU MBBS Admission Procedure 2017
- Candidates who qualify the NEET 2017 will be called for DU MBBS counselling 2017
- The DU MBBS admission 2017 will be based upon merit list in the respective category
- The candidates will be called in a batch of 10 for counselling process to allot a college out of LHMC/ MAMC/ UCMS/MAIDS.
- Candidate can select only one course in a particular college out of the available choices.
- Female candidate can select out of these colleges MAMC, UCMS and LHMC, the first institutes are co-educational and the third one is only for women.
- Male candidates can select the options out of MAMC and UCMS.
- Candidate who is provisionally admitted to a course must appear for medical examination before the Medical Board on the specified date
- After the counselling candidates will be provided an admission letter in hand.
- Candidate must report at the allotted institute and further proceed to the document verification round
- After the verification of document , candidate must make payment of admission fee and confirm his/her seat.
Documents required for verificationX
- X, XII Marksheet
- NEET 2017 Admit Card.
- NEET 2017 Result (Score Card).
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended
- Category certificate(if applicable)
- PWD Certificate(if applicable)
- 2 passport size photograph
DU MBBS Seat allotment
DU MBBS merit list is going to be released in June 2017. therefore all the eligible candidates who qualify sucessfully NEET 2017 will be provided DU Medical admission on merit basis. Therefore applicants will be provided their respective seats in MBBS BDS courses through DU MBBS seat allotment results. After completing the seat allotment admission fee must be paid to confirm the seat.
To get more updates on Delhi university mbbs admission 2017, counselling keep visiting our portal and you can also get notification of Latest Medical Entrance Exam