DU MBBS Counselling 2018 is started in Month of June, It will be conducted in two rounds tentatively in the month of June 2018. Delhi University MBBS Counselling is going to be conducted by Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, for offering MBBS BDS seats in state quota under government, private and deemed medical universities, colleges and institutes across Delhi. Delhi MBBS Counselling 2018 will be held in offline mode, where admissions for 15% All India Quota seats will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). During the time of DU MBBS admission Procedure seat will be alloted upon merit basis and applicants must carry all the necessary documents along with NEFT Admit card. In regards to more details of Delhi MBBS Counselling Schedule and other related details, go through the complete article.
DU MBBS Counselling 2018
Delhi University MBBS Counselling will be conducted for allotment of state quota seats in MBBS and BDS in government, private and deemed medical universities, colleges and institutes across Delhi. The counselling session will be conducted in two rounds in the month of July 2018. It’s an offline based counselling process where candidates must report in Delhi University for admissions to approximately 500 MBBS and 34 BDS seats in government medical colleges and around 500 seats in private and deemed universities.
DU MBBS Counselling Date 2018
Check details of Delhi MBBS Counselling Schedule below
DU MBBS Admission Procedure 2018
- Candidates who qualify the NEET 2018 will be called for DU MBBS counselling 2018
- The DU MBBS admission 2018 will be based upon merit list in the respective category
- The candidates will be called in a batch of 10 for counselling process to allot a college out of LHMC/ MAMC/ UCMS/MAIDS.
- Candidate can select only one course in a particular college out of the available choices.
- Female candidate can select out of these colleges MAMC, UCMS and LHMC, the first institutes are co-educational and the third one is only for women.
- Male candidates can select the options out of MAMC and UCMS.
- Candidate who is provisionally admitted to a course must appear for medical examination before the Medical Board on the specified date
- After the counselling candidates will be provided an admission letter in hand.
- Candidate must report at the allotted institute and further proceed to the document verification round
- After the verification of document , candidate must make payment of admission fee and confirm his/her seat.
Documents required for verification
- X, XII Marksheet
- NEET 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET 2018 Result (Score Card).
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended
- Category certificate(if applicable)
- PWD Certificate(if applicable)
- 2 passport size photograph
DU MBBS Seat allotment
DU MBBS merit list is going to be released in June 2018. therefore all the eligible candidates who qualify sucessfully NEET 2018 will be provided DU Medical admission on merit basis. Therefore applicants will be provided their respective seats in MBBS BDS courses through DU MBBS seat allotment results. After completing the seat allotment admission fee must be paid to confirm the seat.
To get more updates on Delhi university mbbs admission 2018, counselling keep visiting our portal and you can also get notification of Latest Medical Entrance Exam