DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Admission 2017- കേരള ബി ടെക് അഡ്മിഷൻ നാക്: Director of Technical Education, Kerala has released the notification of DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Admission for providing admission in the part evening degree courses in the selected Engineering Colleges of Kerala. Therefore aspirants who are interested in DTE Kerala B.Tech Part Time Course must apply online soon.Applicants must, therefore, fill DTE Kerala B.Tech Application Form before the last date. For more details check the article below.
DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Admission 2017
Director of Technical Education, Kerala conducts the process of DTE Kerala B.Tech Admission every year. All the interested and eligible candidates who possess Diploma Degree and wants to acquire Bachelor Degree in Engineering for the academic year 2017-18 must soon apply online by filling DTE Kerala B.Tech Evening Application Form.
B.Tech Kerala DTE Dates
You can check below the details of DTE Kerala B.Tech Time Schedule.
|Application Process starts||21/6/2017- 7/7/2017|
|Application Process ends||10/7/2017|
|Publishing of rank list and waiting list||13/7/2017|
|Admission||19/7/2017- 20/7/2017 (8:30- 6:00 pm)|
|Commencement of classes||1/8/2017|
|Vacancy Positioning publishing||22/7/2017|
|Admission from waiting list||26/7/2017 (8:30- 6:00 pm)|
DTE Kerala B.Tech Application Form 2017 Evening Course
All the eligible aspirants who wish to apply for DTE Kerala B.tech Evening Admission must fill the online application form in a specified manner and make payment of application fee. Below we have provided the steps to download the online application form.
- Log on to official website www.dtekerala.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online
- Log in by entering details of application number, password
- Now click on Finalize and submit button
- Save and take a print out of it
- Now attach the necessary document along with the Demand Draft and send it to address provided below
B.Tech (Evening Degree Courses)
College of Engineering Trivandrum- 695016
- General Category- Rs 600
- SC/ST- Rs 300
Candidate must submit the application fee via demand draft drawn in the favour of ‘Principal, B.Tech (Evening Degree Courses) College of Engineering Trivandrum- 695016
- Candidate must possess Indian Nationality employed in Kerala State.
- Candidate must have passed Diploma In Engineering awarded by the state board of technical education.
- At the time of applying for the courses, the candidate must be a permanent technical or professional employment. He/ she must have 1 year of technical experience as on 1st April in any of the following-
- Government Organization
- Quasi Government organization
- Industrial Firm registered under cooperative society’s act
- Public or private limited companies registered under companies act
- Private aided polytechnic and private aided and unaided engineering college in the state.
For more updates stay tuned to our portal. Incase of any query place your comments below.