Nirma University is invited to undergraduate students for admission in four year engineering courses. Interested candidates can apply online to Nirma University B.Tech Admissions 2017. Every year thousands of students apply application from and take admission. Applicants will be selected on the basis of JEE Main Score Card 2017. Nirma University is one of the best universities in all over India and provides education in engineering for many of branches. Students who want to take admission in Nirma University then first need to apply to Nirma University Entrance Test (NUET).
Nirma University B.Tech Admission 2017 Details
- Examination Name: No Entrance Exam/JEE Mains Score Card/12th Class Performance
- Examination Level: university Level Exam
- Examination For: Under Graduate Exam
- Organization Board: Nirma University Institute of Technology
Nirma University Admissions Eligible Criteria 2017
Nirma University Eligible Criteria to students given below and aspirants must be full fill in all term and condition which is given below. Candidates can simply follow these simple conditions.
- Students should be passed in previous three year diploma course and can apply to second year engineering course.
- Aspirants should be passed in 12th class or higher secondary class standard with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Candidates should be passed in 12th class with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- JEE Mains (Joint Entrance Examination) qualified candidates also can apply for Nirma University.
Nirma University Admission Dates 2017
Nirma University Important dates are based on previous year examination these dates can be changed as per Nirma University. If any change related to important dates we will update regularly. Important dates include the dates, events and exam schedule dates related to the admission process. Students who are applying for Nirma University B.Tech Admission 2017 must know important dates which are given below
|Start dates of online application Form 35 % seats for all India category||April 2017|
|Last date to submit online application Form for 35% all India category seats||June 2017|
|Start dates of online application Form for 15 % seats of NRI/NRI sponsored seats)||May 2017|
|The last date to submit online application Form for 15% seats of NRI/NRI Sponsored seats)||June 2017|
How to Apply for Nirma University B.Tech Admissions 2017, Application Process
Nirma University Application Form is the way to reach and take admission in Nirma University. Application Form required mentioning details of students who want to take admission. Students must be fill education, personal, courses, name, contact no. and any other required entries in Nirma University Application Form 2017.
- Visit the official website of Nirma University, i.e. nirmauni.ac.in/.
- Make an Online Registration by filling the personal details and create user Id and password.
- Make login to the website by entering the user Id and password that you created.
- See the application form link in notifications and click on it for the open application form.
- Read all instruction carefully.
- Start to fill the application form and fill it by correct info without any mistake.
- Upload the scan copy of academic documents, recent photograph, and signature in the application form.
- Upload JEE Main Exam score card.
- Recheck the filled form and click on submit button.
- Take a printout copy of application form.
- Pay the application fee.
Nirma University B.Tech Course Offered 2017
Nirma University Course Offered for only those students who have applied for Nirma University Entrance Test. Nirma University offered a course for undergraduate students in many branches which are given down. Candidates can select easily one stream to do four year degree course program.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mathematics and Humanities Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Nirma University B. Tech Admission Seats Availability 2017
Nirma University seats available for those candidates who want to take admission in University. Candidates can visit Nirma University seat allotment format and apply for admission according to via seats available format.
|S. N.||Course Program||50% Seats for (ACPC)||35% seats for (All India students)||15% Seats for (NRI)||Total No of Seats|
|5||Electronics & Communication Engineering||60||42||18||120|
|7||Instrumentation & Control Engineering||30||21||9||60|
Nirma University B.Tech Admission Application Fee 2017
Nirma University application fee must pay students who want to apply online and take admission in Nirma University. Students need to pay Rs. 1200/- (one thousand two hundred rupees only) to the online application form for only all-India category students. Students should have to pay Rs. 350/- (three hundred fifty rupees only) non-refundable for the school located in the state of Gujarat or Union Territories of Daman and Diu or Dadra Nagar Haveli. Candidate can pay application by using mode of online (credit card/ debit card/ net banking). Students can easily choose one of the following methods to pay the online application fee.
Nirma University B.Tech Admission Selection Process 2017
Nirma University Selection Process is the way to admission in Nirma University. Students who apply for admission then they will pass in given below steps.
- Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) decides to 50% of the seats.
- 35% of the seats are open for all India students who passed the qualifying examination.
- Students will be select by score card of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains.
- Candidates will be select on the performance of 12th class standard or higher secondary class standard.
Nirma University B.Tech Admission Counseling Process 2017
Nirma University counseling process is a platform to reach and take admission in Nirma University. Students need to apply for counseling process to take admission. Students can simply follow these Nirma University Counseling Process 2017 given below simple steps
- Candidates will be shortlisted for admission in Nirma University by counseling process based on Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains) score card or 12th class standard.
- Students need to apply for counseling process and shortlist students will be informed through their registration valid Email ID and mobile no.
- Shortlist candidates required to verification their original documents on the notification date.
- Candidates who can’t attend on counseling process must be terminating for admission.
- If the Aspirants are unable to attend on schedule date and time, admission will be canceled.
Nirma University B.Tech Entrance Exam Result 2017
Students, Firstly have to apply for admission and registered for counseling process, then Nirma University announces for students who are shortlisted for admission. Students can visit easily and see their Nirma University B.Tech Admission Result 2017 on the official website. Students need to mention their name, registration, and any required entries to check result.
Nirma University Contact Info
Institute of Technology, Nirma University,
Sarkhej – Gandhi Nagar highway,
Ahmedabad – 282481
Phone No: 02717 241911 15, 02717 241271, 079-30642583
Fax No: 02717 241917
Nirma University B.Tech Entrance Exam 2017
Nirma University Admission 2017 is available now for engineering first year undergraduate course program. Nirma University Admission takes admission on basis of higher secondary or 12th class standard. So Students who passed in 12th class and want admission in Nirma University (NU) can simply apply online. For more details concerning the Nirma University B.Tech Admission Test 2017, you are advised to either follow the direct link given above or you may contact us by commenting at the end of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible.