DAIICT B.Tech Counselling 2017(धीरूभाई अम्बानी इंस्टीटूशन ऑफ़ इनफार्मेशन एंड कम्युनिकेशन टेक्नोलॉजी काउंसलिंग)is going to be conducted by Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology for providing admission to candidates in the programme of B.Tech in Information and Communication Technology and Honours in ICT with minor in Computational Science. The DAIICT B.Tech admission will be done on the basis of the ranks cored by applicant in JEE Main 2017. The university is going to conduct DAIICT B.Tech Counselling Schedule 2017 from the first week of July 2017. All the eligible candidates who qualify successfully in JEE Main will be called for DAIICT B.Tech Counselling Procedure 2017 which includes a number of subsequent steps. In the counselling process 50% of the seats of the B.Tech programmes will be filled through the JEE Main results 2017 under the All India Quota and 50% of the Gujarat quota through the GUJCET 2017 Counselling. To get more details go through the article below-
DAIICT B.Tech Counselling 2017
DAIICT B.Tech Counselling is going to be conducted from first week of July 2017 via online process. All the eligible candidates who posses a valid score in JEE Main 2017 will be called for DAAICT B.Tech Counselling Schedule and provided admission in B.Tech courses as per their rank.
DAIICT B.Tech Counselling Schedule 2017
All the eligible candidates applying for DAIICT B.Tech admission 2017 must keep track of DAAICT B.Tech counselling dates to appear in the process as per schedule. Check below the details –
|Registration fee submission||1st week of July 2017|
|DAIICT B.Tech counselling 2017||1st week of July 2017|
|Result of counselling||2nd week of July 2017|
|Last date to withdraw seats||3rd week of July 2017|
|Reporting to DAIICT before||4th week of July 2017|
|Session starts from||1st week of August 2017|
DAIICT B.Tech Admission Procedure
- Candidates must register themselves for the DAIICT B.Tech counselling process, which will commence from 1st week of July 2017.
- Before the counselling process candidates must submit the tuition and refundable caution deposit fee amount.
- The fee amount can be paid either through online mode using credit/debit cards or via net banking or through cash at the branches of ICICI bank by ICICI bank pay in slip.
- After the registration process, the candidates will be allocated their seats on the basis of DAIICT B.Tech merit list 2017.
- The result of DAIICT B.Tech counselling 2017 can be checked by the candidate by logging into the window.
- At the time of reporting to centre, candidate must carry their educational certificates and documents for the verification purpose.
Documents to be verified
- Class Xth mark sheet and certificate
- Class XIIth mark sheet and certificate
- JEE Main 2017 score card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- School leaving certificate
Candidates must make payment of Rs 1200 as registration fee.
DAIICT B.Tech Seat Allotment Results
After the successful completion of DAIICT Counselling Process, the candidates will be allocated their desired seats through DAIICT B.Tech Seat Allotment result. All the deserving aspirants will be provided their seats in the respective course as per DAAICT B.Tech Merit List. The university will release the result in the last week of July 2017 and thereafter candidates must reporting to the university.
To receive more information on DAAICT B.Tech Counselling 2017, make a frequent visit to our portal and we will update you with its latest details. Here you can go also get to know about Top India’s Engineering Colleges