Tamil Nadu PG Medical Counselling 2017(तमिलनाडु पीजी मेडिकल काउंसिलिंग)for admission into courses of Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and PG Diploma Courses offered in the Medical Colleges of Tamil Nadu will commence in the month of April 2017. Tamil Nadu PG Medical Admission will be done completely on the basis of NEET PG 2017 scores. Through TNPG Medical Counselling admissions will be provided to approximately 377 MD/MS and 201 PG Diploma seats. A number of subsequent rounds will be conducted in Tamil Nadu PG Medical Counselling Procedure which the applicants must follow. Therefore through Tamil Nadu PG Medical Counselling Schedule 2017 eligible candidates will be provided their respective seats, where 50% of seats are reserved for the candidates having state quota and the rest 50% are reserved for the All India Quota. In regards to more details go through the article and get complete details.
Tamil Nadu PG Medical Counselling 2017
All the applicants who successfully qualify NEET PG 2017 will be called for Tamil Nadu PG Medical Counselling 2017 as per their ranks scored in NEET PG 2017. For 50% state quota seats, counselling will be conducted by Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu and for 50% All India Quota seats counselling will be conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Through TNPG Medical Counselling Procedure, applicants can choose to take admission in one programme in the colleges located at Tamil Nadu. The counselling session will be held in offline mode in two phases and will subsequently start from April 2017. Therefore in the process of Tamil Nadu Medical PG Admission, applicants who do not attend the first round of counselling will not be eligible for other subsequent rounds.
Tamil Nadu PG Medical Counselling Schedule 2017
Check below the details of Tamil Nadu PG Medical 2017 important dates.
|Tamil Nadu PG Merit List for 50% seats||March 2017|
|First rounds of counselling||April 2017|
|Second round of counselling||March 2017|
Tamil Nadu PG Medical Counselling Procedure 2017
In the process of Tamil Nadu NEET PG Counselling 2017, applicants must go through a number of processes, which details you can check below-
- Eligible applicants will be intimated through the call letters in regards to the counselling schedule. If any candidates do not receive the counselling letter they can download it.
- In the counselling session, candidates must provide their NEET PG or NEET MDS Examination Number and Date of Birth in case they are downloading the call letter.
- Candidates appearing for the counselling must bring the necessary documents for the verification round. It is mandatory that all the documents should be original.
- The candidates will be alloted their respective seats based on the merit position secured.
- Candidates as per their choice can select any one of the branches or colleges available at the time of counselling.
- Candidates will be allocated seat in the final round of the counselling. In case any candidates does not appear for the counselling then he/she will lose their seat.
- Reallocation of another college is can be done during counselling only, based on merit and rule of reservation.
- After allotment of seat candidates must make payment of Rs 500/- by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Secretary, Selection Committee as processing fee in the counselling round.
Documents required for Verification
- X, XII Marksheet
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Final MBBS Part II Mark Sheets.
- NEET PG 2017 or NEET MDS score card.
- CRRI Completion Certificate / Self declaration for completion of CRRI.
- MBBS Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate issued by the
- Permanent Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Attempt Certificate in Final MBBS Part II Examination from the
- Head of the Parent Institution.
- Nativity certificate with supporting documents (if applicable)
- Contract Medical Consultants Posting Order
- Eligibility Certificate from the TN Dr MGR Medical University(for candidates qualified from other universities)
- Medical University
- Medical Certificate for Orthopedically Physically disabled ( if applicable)
- Three self-addressed envelopes ( 23 X 10 cms)
- Self-addressed Stamped Post Card
Tamil Nadu PG Medical Seat Allotment
Candidates who qualify successfully in NEET PG 2017 and make their way into Tamil Nadu PG Medical Merit List will be provided their seats as per rank. The applicants will be alloted their seat through TNPG Medical Seat Matrix on the basis of candidates rank, choice, reservation. If sny applicants fails to attend the seat allotment process then he/she will lose their seat and preference will be given to next candidate as per rank.
For more information on Tamil Nadu PG Medical Counselling 2017 , keep visiting our page. You can also bookmark our page and get latest information on TNPG Counselling Schedule, along with list of Upcoming Medical Exams 2017
Updates Every Few Days!
Catch-up them all without lining
Catch-up them all without lining