AMUEEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2020: The applicants who are going to appear in the AMU engineering entrance exam are advised to be aware of the updates that are made in the AMU EEE 2020 Syllabus, Exam Pattern.
We have included the complete subject wise syllabus, exam pattern, sample papers here that will help the candidates to redirect their efforts in a fruitful direction to qualify the entrance exam. The questions that are asked in AMUEEE are from 10+2 PCM syllabus of CBSE or state board exam. With the help of AMU Engineering Entrance Exam PatternSyllabus applicants can score good marks in the examination. If we talk about the exam pattern, then you should be aware that 150 questions will be asked in the entrance exam and each question carries 01 mark.
The questions are of objective type and only 03 hours will be provided to solve these 150 questions. 0.25 Marks will be deducted for each wrong attempt. Applicants need to pass the AMU engineering entrance examination to get admission in the in Aligarh Muslim University classroom B.Tech programs. This examination is university level exam for various B.Tech programs.
AMUEEE Syllabus 2020
In the AMU Engineering Entrance Examination, the question will be asked from 10+2 level Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry of CBSE/ state board exam. Applicants can get the AMUEEE Syllabus 2020 here in details below. It is very necessary for all the candidates to be aware of the subject wise syllabus of AMUEEE before start preparing for the AMU engineering entrance exam 2019. To start preparation for the entrance examination applicants need the syllabus for study. Following are the syllabus is as follow.
AMUEEE Physics Syllabus 2020
- Laws of Motion
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei
- Units and Measurement
- Electron and Photons
- Wave Optics
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Solids and Fluids
- Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices
- Transference of Heat
- Ray Optics
- Current Electricity
AMUEEE Chemistry Syllabus 2020
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Action
- Some Basic Principles
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Bio-Molecules and Biological Processes
- Purification and Characterizations of Organic Compounds
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Organic Compound Containing Halogens
- Chemical Energetic and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Families Periodic Properties
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Chemistry of Non-metals-II
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Some Basic Concepts
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – 1
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemistry of Lighter Metals
- Coordination Chemistry and Organo-Metallics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Heavy Metals
AMUEEE Mathematics Syllabus 2020
- Permutations and Combinations
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Differential Calculus
- 3 Dimensional Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Vector Algebra
- Two-Dimensional Geometry
- Sequences and Series
- Binomial Theorem and Its Applications
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Matrices and Determinants
- Mathematical Induction and Its Application
- Integral Calculus
AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
With the help of exam pattern, applicants get to know about the wattage of each subject. Through exam paper pattern applicants get to know about the mode of examination. And also applicants can see that in which subjects he/ she have to give more time to study. Following are the Exam Pattern of AMUEEE 2020 is as follow.
- Paper Type: Objective Type
- Total Questions: 150 questions (PCM).
- Marks Per Question: 01 Marks
- Maximum Marks: 150 Marks
- Total Duration: 03 Hours
- Negative Marks: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Physics||150 Question||150 Marks||3 Hours|
AMUEEE 2020 Selection Process
All applicants need the clear the Selection Process of AMUEEE 2020 to get the admission in Aligarh Muslim University. The applicants need to qualify this engineering entrance exam with good marks. The merit list applicants will be called out for the admission process and the merit list will be prepared on applicants performance examination.
AMUEEE 2020 Sample Paper
Sample paper like a question paper which is asked to applicants in an examination. With this applicants can see the mode of entrance examination. Only the selected applicants are called out for the admission process. By following the AMUEEE Sample Papers, applicants will get to know about the type of questions that are asked in the entrance exam and it will help them to score qualifying marks in the entrance examination.
AMUEEE 2020 Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
Candidates will be able to get all the latest information and news about the AMU Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020, for that the candidates are advised to follow the subject wise syllabus for AMUEEE that is given above.
The questions that are asked in the entrance exam are based on the PCM syllabus of class 11th and 12th. Before start preparing for the exam, applicants must be aware of the AMU Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern, applicants will get to know the weightage of the questions that are asked from different sections.
Total 150 questions from PCM will be there in the exam paper and each question carries 01 marks. Total 03 hours will be provided to solve these 150 questions. For any of the queries concerning the AMUEEE Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2020, you can contact us by commenting at the end of the post.