COMEDK UGET 2018
COMEDK UGET 2018 (कंसोर्टियम ऑफ मेडिकल, इंजीनियरिंग और कर्नाटक स्नातक प्रवेश परीक्षा की दंत): The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka conducts undergraduate entrance exam for the students who are seeking admissions in Karnataka state. They can apply online for the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018 soon. The dates for the application form are not announced yet but it is expected that the forms will release in February and ends up in April. The COMDK UGET Exam Date will be in may. The aspirants are required to qualify the exam to get admission in the desired course.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018
The students can check the below given eligibility criteria and apply for the COMEDK UGET Registration 2018. The aspirants have to submit the form before the due date. The students who will fail to do so will not be considered for the admission process. The students COMEDK B.Arch Application Form will be released during the counselling process. The procedure for architecture admission will be different than other UG courses. The students have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the undergraduate entrance test form.
Steps to access COMEDK UGET Application Login 2018 portal.
- The aspirants have to open the official website.
- Then they have to click on the link regarding the application online.
- Then read the instructions properly for the application.
- Now enter your valid mobile number or email address.
- After registration, you will get a login id and password.
- Now access the site with that registered Login ID and Password.
- Enter all the details required in the form.
- Attach a scanned copy of documents, Photograph and signature along with the form.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Submit the form by clicking the proceed button.
- Also, take a print of the generated form for future reference.
COMEDK UGET Application Fee
- The aspirants have to pay Rs.1200 for the application form.
- Fees can be paid via online or offline modes.
COMEDK UGET Exam Date
|Application Form commences from||16th January 2018|
|Deadline to fill Application||19th April 2018|
|Admit Card Releases||4th week of April 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date||13th May 2018|
|Answer key Releasing Date||Last week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2018|
|Counselling Starts||2nd week of June 2018|
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
For Engineering Courses
- The aspirants appearing/ passed 12th class with PCM as compulsory subjects from any recognized board.
- They must have scored minimum 45% Marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC categories) in their 12th standard.
For Architecture Courses
- The aspirants must have qualified 12th class from any recognized board.
- They must have score minimum 50% (45% for Sc/ST/OBC Categories) in their 12th class.
- The aspirants have Valid NATA Exam Scorecard.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: COMEDK UGET 2018
- Mode of Paper: Online
- Pattern of Exam: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No of Questions: 180
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Marking Scheme: 1 Mark will be awarded for each right answer
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
|COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2018|
|Subject||No of Questions(B.Tech)|
COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2018
The syllabus for the exam will include the topics from the class 11th and 12th level. The aspirants are advised to study them properly to qualify the exam. The COMEDK UGET Syllabus Pdf will be uploaded soon after the official releasing. The students who will study them on daily basis will have more chances to score high in the exam.
COMEDK UGET Chemistry Syllabus
- Solid State
- Redox Reactions
- Band theory
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Some p-Block Elements
- Chemical Kinetics
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Surface Chemistry
- s-Block Elements
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Environmental Chemistry
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Organic Chemistry: Basic Principles & Techniques
- d and f Block Elements
- Structure of Atom
- Lanthanoids Actinoids
- P-Block Elements
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
COMEDK UGET Physics Syllabus
- Physical World
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Communication Systems
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Laws of Motion
- Units and Measurements
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Alternating Currents
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits.
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Current Electricity
- Optical Instruments and Ray Optics
- Kinetic Theory
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Wave Optics
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Oscillation & Waves
COMEDK UGET Mathematics Syllabus
- Linear Programming
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Inverse Trigonometric
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Applications of Derivatives
- Statistics and Probability