UPESEAT 2018 (यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ पेट्रोलियम और एनर्जी स्ट्डीज़ इंजीनियरिंग एटिट्यूड टेस्ट): The UPE University Dehradun conducts University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test for the admissions in various engineering streams. The students are advised to submit the UPESEAT Application Form 2018. As the 80% seats for the admissions will be filled according to the UPESEAT scorecard. rest of the seats will be provided on the basis of JEE Main and Board merit list. The aspirant has to qualify the test for to get successful UPES Admission 2018.
UPESEAT 2018 Application Form
The students have to submit the UPES Entrance Exam Application Form 2018 on the official website. The last date for the submission of the form is in May 2018. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the UPESEAT Exam Application Form. They just have to follow some precise procedure for the submission. The online applications will be submitted via both online and offline modes.
Steps to submit UPES Application Form 2018.
For Online mode
- The students have to access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the link regarding the application form.
- Now enter your all valid details in the form like name, qualification etc.
- The next step is to select the preferences for the centre.
- Now attach the scanned copy of required documents along with the form.
- Pay the required application fee via online modes.
- Submit the form by hitting the submit the button.
- Also, take a print for the future reference.
For Offline mode
- The aspirants have to purchase the application form along with the prospectus from the admission counters.
- Then they have to fill all the details with the blue ball or gel pen.
- They are advised to fill the form carefully without any mistake.
- Now attach the copy of documents and a photograph with the form.
- The fees will be paid during the purchase of the form via demand draft in favor of “UPES Fee Account” payable at New Delhi.
UPESEAT Application Fee
- The aspirant has to pay Rs. 1850 through DD or Online payment and in case of cash they have to pay Rs.1750 for the form.
- The payment will be done only by credit card/ Net Banking/ Debit card.
UPESEAT Exam Date 2018
|Commencement of online application form||Available|
|Deadline to apply online||20th April 2018|
|Admit Card Releases||2nd week of May 2018|
|UPESEAT 2018||5th May 2018 (Offline)|
11th to 13th May 2018 (Online)
|Result||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling for board merit applicants||3rd week of June 2018|
|Counselling for JEE Main students||3rd week of June 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2018|
- The aspirant born after 1st Oct 1996 can apply for the form.
|For Board Merit|
|For JEE main|
UPESEAT Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: UPESEAT
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No of Questions: 200 Questions
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension, Current Affairs Awareness.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for every right answer
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking
|Current Affairs Awareness||30|
|English language Comprehension||20|
UPESEAT Syllabus 2018
The students have to check the UPES Engineering Aptitude Test Syllabus for their preparations. the topics in the syllabus are provided herein details os that students cna easily understand them. The exam will be conducted in May so there is very less time remaining for the students for their studies.
UPESEAT Chemistry Syllabus
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Surface Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Organic Chemistry: Basic Principles & Techniques
- d and f Block Elements
- Structure of Atom
- Band theory
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Solid State
- Redox Reactions
- Lanthanoids Actinoids
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- P-Block Elements
- Some p-Block Elements
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- s-Block Elements
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
UPESEAT Physics Syllabus
- Current Electricity
- Kinetic Theory
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Wave Optics
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Communication Systems
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a Plane
- Alternating Currents
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits.
- Physical World
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Oscillation & Waves
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Optical Instruments and Ray Optics
UPESEAT Mathematics Syllabus
- Applications of Derivatives
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Applications of the Integrals
- Statistics and Probability
- Linear Programming
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Inverse Trigonometric
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Relations and Functions
UPESEAT English Syllabus
- General 12th class board exam English-related questions
- reading comprehensive
- grammar-related questions
- Correct sentence
UPESEAT Current Affairs Syllabus
- Current news
- Current events news
- latest awards and achievements
Updates Every Few Days!
Catch-up them all without lining
Catch-up them all without lining