CLAT Counselling 2017- कॉमन लॉ एडमिशन टेस्ट काउंसलिंग –Chanakya National Law University Patna, has begun the CLAT Counselling from the 1st week of June for admission into UG and PG Law degree Programs offered by the CLAT participating institutes. After the declaration of CLAT Result 2017, all the eligible students whose name appears in CLAT Merit List 2017 must further attend the CLAT Counselling Process 2017 which will done online via centralized system. The counselling session will be conducted in four rounds and CLAT 1st Seat Allotment List will be carried out in merit basis and as per preferences. Therefore in regards to more precise details of dates, fee, seat allotment etc, check the article below.
Clat Counselling 2017
CLAT 2017 Counselling has started from 5th June 2017 at 9:15 pm for admission into undergraduate and Post graduate law programmes. The counselling has been conducted by Chanakya National Law University Patna in accordance with CLAT 2017 commitee. The authorities has released the CLAT 1st Indicative Seat Allocation List.Therefore applicants must go through a number of subsequent rounds such as registration, choice filling, payment of fee, etc and complete the admission.
CLAT Counselling Schedule
Candiadtes can look below the CLAT Counselling Dates and have a precise idea about the counselling session.
|1.||Publication of first list for CLAT 2017 counselling||5 June|
|2.||Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling Round I begins||6 June|
|3.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling (Round I) begins||6 June|
|4.||Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling Round I ends||8 June|
|5.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling (Round I) ends||8 June|
|6.||Publication of second list for CLAT 2017 counselling||12 June|
|7.||Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling Round II begins||13 June|
|8.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling Round II begins/ Exercising option for shifting seats begins||13 June|
|9.||Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling Round II ends||14 June|
|10.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling Round II ends/ Exercising option for shifting seats ends||14 June|
|11.||Publication of third list for CLAT 2017 counselling||19 June|
|12.||Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling Round III begins||20 June|
|13.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling Round III begins/ Exercising option for shifting seats begins||20 June|
|14.||Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling Round III ends||21 June|
|15.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling Round III ends/ Exercising option for shifting seats ends||21 June|
|16.||Last date for withdrawal from counselling of CLAT (admission process)||21 June|
|17.||Publication of fourth list for CLAT 2017 counselling||24 June|
|18.||Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling Round IV begins||28 June|
|19.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling (Round IV) begins||28 June|
|20.||Payment of fees for CLAT Counselling Round IV ends||30 June|
|21.||Choice locking for allotted seats for Counselling (Round II) ends||30 June|
|22.||Complete entire admission formalities by every candidate at the allotted NLUs||28-30 June|
|23.||Receiving status of admissions from participating NLUs in CLAT office||4 July|
|24.||Closure of CLAT 2017 admission office||6 July|
CLAT Counselling Procedure
Candidates must follow the below mentioned CLAT Counselling Process at the time of counselling
CLAT first indicative list
On the basis of merit and preference, the authority will release the University-wise first indicative merit list. Therefore candidates can access the list through its official website.
- Payment of Counselling Fee and choosing of options
All the shortlisted selected candidates are required to pay the CLAT Counselling Fee of Rs. 50,000 and choose any of the below options:
- Lock: With this option, candidates affirms their choice of the allotted NLU and therefore they will not be allowed for any further shifting to other NLUs even in case of any seat remains vacant
- Shifting: Upon selecting “shifting” option will be considered against any vacancy which may arise at NLUs of their choice via subsequent allotment list.
- The default choice of candidtes will be considered as “Lock”.
- Candidates must reserve their seats after paying the counselling fee.
CLAT Second (2nd) Allotment List
- The CLAT 2nd Allotment List includes the name of all eligible candidates who have paid the counselling fee and reserved their seats.
- All the names of candidates in waiting list will also be released in the second list.
- Candidates who gets selected against dropped candidates are required to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 50,000 and exercise their option.
To check CLAT 2nd indicative list, click on the below link
CLAT Third (3rd) Allotment List
- The CLAT 3rd Allotment List will be published for all the candidates who have paid counselling fee and reserved their seat
- The list includes the name of candidates who have paid counselling fee against first and second indicative list.
- With the third allocation list even the list of waiting candidates will also be released who are selected against the dropped outs. Such candidates need to pay the counselling fee and reserve their seats.
CLAT Fourth (4th) Allotment List
- All the provisionally selected candidates can withdraw from the admission process within the specified time. Here nominal fee of Rs. 10,000 will be deducted from the deposited fee.
- The authority will then publish a comprehensive CLAT 4th Allotment List which includes names of candidates who have paid their counselling fee and reserved their seats in the participating NLUs.
- The candidates whose names appear in the fourth list and who have not deposited the counselling fee of Rs. 50,000 must pay full fee to the allotted NLUs at the time of admission.
- Reporting to Institute
All the selected candidates must report allotted NLU with the admission fee. They must carry the necessary documents for verification purpose. Candidates who fails who report the institute will be cancelled from admission process.
Applicants who are seeking admission at WBNUJS under NRI/NRI-Sponsored Category must click below to view the allotment list
Documents required for verification
- CLAT 2017 Application Form
- CLAT 2017 Admit Card
- CLAT 2017 Score Card
- X, XII Marksheet
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
CLAT Seat Allotment 2017
After the end of counselling authority will release CLAT Counselling Result, where candidates will be allocated their seat via seat allotment process on the basis of merit, choice, availability. After the declaration of seat allotment result through the website, we will also update you here with the same.
For more updates stay tuned to our portal and in case of query place it in the below box.