Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018
- Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018
- Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018 Schedule
- Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018 Procedure
- Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018 Documents Required
- Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018 Seat Allotment
- AP NEET Previous Year Cut-Off Marks
- AP NEET Merit List
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018: The Counselling will take place in the month of July 2018. The counseling is organized by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar, and Arunachal Pradesh. It is conducted for taking the admission in various courses like MBBS/BDS courses. For the eligible, taking the admission it is necessary for the applicant to appear in the NEET entrance exam. The applicant can get admission ( Arunachal Pradesh NEET Admission) in the government and private universities recognized by MCI in the state. The counseling will be organized for the 85% quota counseling against the state quota counseling.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018 Schedule
The exact date and scheduled are not announced by the medical department. The notification will officially announce at the end of June and it is expected to begin from the 1st or 2nd week of July 2018. An expected counseling scheduled for the Arunachal Pradesh NEET Important Dates is provided below the table.
|Submission of the NEET Score||1st week of July 2018|
|Starting off the 1st counseling||3rd week of July|
|Starting off the 2nd counseling||4th week of August|
|Commencement of classes||Last week of August|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018 Procedure
Applicants who are appearing for the Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling is required to know the procedure for the counseling. The process helps them to know the things that were going to happen in the next. So here we are providing the steps of counseling to simplifying the problems of the candidate.
- The counseling of AP NEET will be conducted after few days of the declaration of the NEET written examination result.
- The state merit list will be released by the authority for the selected candidate.
- A vacant seat detail is published on the website as per category wise.
- The seat will be allocated to the applicant after the verification of the original document and choice filling procedure.
- If the candidate will not present on the day of counseling scheduled, as per their rank in the merit list then their seats will be canceled.
- The number of counseling round will depend on the availability of seats after every round.
- After the allotment of seat applicant required to report to their allotted college for their final admission.
- Applicants are required to pay the admission fee at the time of taking the admission.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018 Documents Required
Out of the total 7 medical colleges in the state of Arunachal Pradesh, a total of 85% of the seat will be put for the counseling in Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Counseling under the state quota through NEET 2018. Here we are provided the document required for the counseling. It is necessary to bring all the document in the counseling for the verification purpose.
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- Passport size photograph
- Category certificate
- 10th Marksheet and passing certificate
- 12th Marksheet and passing certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Registration forms
- Passport size photographs
- NEET 2018 Rank Card
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018 Seat Allotment
The allotment of the seat will be done on the basis of NEET All India Rank, category, filled choices and the availability of seats. The whole process will happen after the few days of choice filling, the authority will release the list of the candidates, those get a seat in MBBS and BDS Courses.
AP NEET Previous Year Cut-Off Marks
The candidates who are appearing for the Arunachal Pradesh NEET Exam is required to clear the cut-off Marks obtained by the candidate. The Arunachal Pradesh NEET cut off marks declared with the exam result. To getting the idea of the previous cut-off marks here we are providing the list of Arunachal Pradesh NEET Previous Year Cut-Off Marks.
|Category Name||Cut-off Marks|
AP NEET Merit List
The AP NEET release the two merit list i.e. Provisional Merit List Publication and Final Merit list publication. The detail of each Arunachal Pradesh NEET Merit List is given below
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Provisional Merit List: After the submission of the form provisional merit list will be released by the university on the website. It is published online in the month of July 2018.
AP NEET Final Merit List: the final merit list is published after the document verification. The university will release the final merit position of the eligible candidate for exercising web options. The final merit position will be published only after the submission of the application and the verification of the original document.
The information provided here as per the notification is given by the AP NEET Official Site. The applicant can follow this article for getting the idea of the AP NEET counseling. Applicant must note that they were present on the day when there scheduled is organized.
Official Site: Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018