Chitkara University Admission 2019: The Chitkara University will soon release the notification regarding the UG and the PG program for the session 2019-20. The university have the two campuses which are situated at Punjab and the Himachal Pradesh. The university doesn’t conduct any of the entrance exam. Candidates are able to get admission on the basis of the marks secured in 12th class. From this post, students are able to get the information regarding the Chitkara University 2019 Admission.
Chitkara University Admission 2019
The university offers the courses under the UG, PG and the Doctoral level. Candidates are able to get the full information regarding the application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee etc. Students can check the whole information regarding the Chitkara University Admission Process.
Those candidates who want to take admission should full fill the eligibility criteria. In any of the case if they are unable to full fill it then their application form will be canceled and they were not allowed to sit in any of the other exams. The Chitkara University Eligibility is given below under the table
|Name Of The Courses||Eligibility Criteria|
|BCA||Should pass 10+2 from the recognized board with minimum 50% marks|
|MBA||Candidates should possess the bachelor degree in any of the streams from the recognized university/ Institution with minimum 50% marks|
|BE||Pass 10+2 from the recognized board with the 60 % aggregate from the PCM stream.
It is mandatory for the candidate to appear in the JEE Mains 2019
|B. Pharma||Pass 12th class with secure at least 50% aggregate under the stream PCM, PCB|
|B.Arch||Pass 10+2 with secure at least 50% marks under which the English and the Mathematics subject are compulsory.
NATA 2019 sore will also be considered.
|Other PG Program||Should pass the bachelor degree from the recognized university with secure at least 50% marks|
Chitkara University Admission Form
We are mentioning here some of the important points regarding the Chitkara University Admission Form. Candidates can read it carefully before filling the application form. The steps are given below.
- Candidates can download their admission form through both the modes i.e. online and the offline.
- Candidates can also get the admission form, from the various the bookshop which is mentioned on the website.
- After the announcement of the academic session, the registration for the admission is started.
- Candidates need to attach the two passport size photo with the name and the printing of the DOB on the candidate’s
- Candidates need to submit the application form along with the required document in the enclosed self-address envelope.
Documents Which Needs to Submit Along With Admission Form
- Character certificate
- Graduation Marksheet (for PG courses)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet with a certificate
- Migration certificate of the college/ university
- The affidavit which is signed by any of the gazette officers
- Certificate of the qualifying exam from the last university/ college
- Qualifying exam rank card
- Reserve category certificate
Admission Form Fee
For the different program, the application fee is different. Those who want to give the exam to BE their fees is Rs. 2500/- and for the MBA Courses the fee is Rs. 1100/-
Chitkara University Admission Procedure
- The Chitkara University Admission Process will be followed by the university by receiving the applications and the seat allotment at the time of counselling.
- The whole admission process is based on the marks scored by the candidates in any of the national exam and their academics.
- A separate merit list is prepared by the university regarding the admission after the application received by the university.
- All the candidates need to participate in the counselling to get admission university.
Chitkara University Merit List 2019
As per the no. of the application form received by the university the merit list is prepared. Those candidates who apply through the JEE Mains 2019, NATA and any other national level exams then there will be separate merit list prepared by the university. Each and every student need to check the Chitkara University Merit List as it contains the name of the shortlisted candidates.
Chitkara University Counselling
After the merit list is provided by the university, the counselling is started. All those candidates who are shortlisted were allotted the seats on the basis of the rank and score card obtained by them. On the day of the Chitkara University 2019 Counselling candidates need to bring the original document. Candidates were allotted the final seats after the submission of the counselling fees.
After the seat allotment is done through the counselling process candidates needs to report to the authority of the university for the admission. While reporting to the allotted campus, candidates should have their allotment letter. Candidates need to carry the original certificate to submit them at the university. This is the final process of the Chitkara University 2019 Admission.
Hope the details given here will help the candidates to get the information regarding the Chitkara University Admission if there are any queries please mention it through the comment box given below. We will give the answer to your queries.
Chitkara University Admission 2019: Official Site