AP LAWCET 2024 Application Form: AP PGLCET or AP LAWCET 2024. Admission official notification will be released by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. You can Apply Online for AP PGLCET if you are interested to pursue a PG LLM course.
Candidates aiming to enroll in different law universities or colleges of AP State for 3 years or 5 years BL /LLB course can register for the AP LAWCET exam. The form will available on the official website and can be filled up through online mode only.
Here we have shared the detailed information related to AP LAWCET Registration, exam date, the procedure to fill the application, eligibility etc.
AP LAWCET 2024 : Important Dates(expected)
Check the expected AP LAWCET Exam Date here
|Date & Time (Expected)
|Notification of AP LAWCET & PGLCET – 2024
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms
|Last date for submission of online applications without a late fee
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate
|27.04.2024 To 28.04.2024
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet
|Date of AP LAWCET & PGLCET – 2024 Examination
|Time of Examination
|02:30 PM to 04:00 PM
|Declaration of Preliminary Key
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key
|Declaration of Results
AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must ensure the AP LAWCET Eligibility before proceeding for the application form.
- Candidates must have Indian nationality
- Those having domicile of Andhra Pradesh can apply for AP LAWCET.
- For 3 years BL/ LLB programme, candidates must complete his/ her graduation from in any discipline with a minimum of 45% aggregate in marks from a recognized university.
- For 5 years BL/ LLB programme, students need to complete higher senior secondary education from central or state board with at least 45% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must hold an BL/ LLB degree with at least 50% aggregate if applying for 2 years LLM course. SC/ ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in marks.
|Required Details and Certificates
|Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar/ ID Proof Details, Caste Certificate, 10th mark sheet, SSC/Last Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket,
|Less than 50KB
|Less than 30 KB
|Rs. 750 + Rs. 59 bank charges for 3 year/ 5 year BL/ LLB course
|Rs. 850 + Rs. 59 bank charges for PG LLM/ ML course
|Mode of Payment
|Online Payment via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ APOnline Center
How to Apply Online for AP LAWCET 2024 Application Form
Follow the mentioned guidelines to fill the LAWCET & AP PGLCET Application form.
- Candidates who want to pay the application fees through online mode, need to go to the Official Website
- Click on the “Fee Payment” option available on the home page.
- Enter the required empty field, choose course and then click on “initiate payment”.
- Select option net banking/ credit card/ debit card, enter card details and then click on “Pay Now”.
- You will see popup on screen with a successful payment message and Payment reference ID.
- Click on “Proceed to Fill Application” to go to the application form page.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through cash at the nearest APOnline center and in return get receipt form from the center.
Check Payment Status
- Again visit the same portal. Go to the tab “Know Your Payment status”.
- Enter your Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket no & Mobile no and then click on “Check Payment Status”
- You will see a successful / failure message on the screen.
Fill the Application
- Enter the details like Payment reference ID, qualifying examination hall ticket number, Mobile number and date of birth and then click on the “Proceed to fill application” button.
- It will take you to the application form page. Enter the all mandatory field with correct information, select test center as per your preference, and tick to the declaration message.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature as per given formats.
- To save the entered data, click the “Save” button or you can also click on the “Preview and Submit” button to submit the form if you are sure about the information you entered.
- After submitting the application form, you will see 2 pop-up buttons “Modify” & “Confirm/ Freeze”.
- To modify the information, you can click on the “Modify” button.
- Or you click on the “Confirm/ Freeze” button to submit the form finally.
- Note down your registration no & click on the “Print Application” button to take the print of filled-in application form.
Also Check: AP LAWCET Exam Syllabus.
Hope we have provided sufficient information related to AP LAWCET 2024 Application Form. In case of any queries or reviews, leave your message in the comment box below.
AP LAWCET Online Application: Official Website