CENTAC Counselling 2017(सेंट्रलाइज्ड एडमिशन समिति पॉन्डिचेरी काउंसलिंग) Centralised Admission Committee Pondicherry is going to conduct CENTAC Counselling tentatively in the month of June 2017. Through the CENTAC Counselling Procedure 2017, candidates will be provided admission into various medical, engineering, pharmacy courses offered by numerous colleges located at Pondicherry. The CENTAC Counselling schedule is conducted on merit basis, i.e for the native candidates CENTAC admission 2017 is provided on the basis of 12th result and for the candidates belonging to other states, admission is done on the basis of JEE Main 2017 Score. However the committee does not conduct any kind of entrance examination for the admission process. In regards to more details go through the article below
CENTAC Counselling 2017
The CENTAC Pondicherry Counselling will be conducted through online mode. The counselling session is going to be conducted on June 2017 for providing admission into various professional courses. Candidates can participate in the counselling process after the payment of the admission processing fee via online payment gateway.
CENTAC Counselling Schedule 2017
Check below the details of CENTAC Counselling dates
|Registration date||1st week of June 2017|
|Document Verification||1st, 2nd week of June 2017|
|Choice Filling||2nd, 3rd week of June 2017|
|Seat Allotment Procedure||4th week of June 2017|
|Reporting date||2nd week of June 2017|
CENTAC Counselling Procedure 2017
- Candidates must register themselves for CENTAC Counselling process, which will commence from 1st week of June 2017.
- During registration process candidates are required to make payment of admission fee via Credit card, Debit card or Net banking by logging into the official website
- After payment of fee, applicants must fill their choice of course and college which they want to opt of.
- The final list of selection and seat allotment process will be uploaded in the official website which the candidate can download.
- Once declartion of final results, candidates must report to the alloted institute on the notified date and time and further go through document verification process.
Documents required for verification
- X, XII standard mark sheet
- X, XII standard pass certificate
- Caste Certificate (For reserved candidates)
- JEE Main 2017 Rank Card
- 4 passport size photographs
- One Photo identity proof
- Domicile Certificate
Reserved Category Candidates Rs. 350
Non-reserved Category Candidates Rs. 850
CENTAC Seat Allotment Results
After the completion of counselling process, candidates will be provided their respective seats through CENTAC seat allotment results, which will be uploaded in the official website. Applicants will be offered their desired seat on the basis of If in any case seat remain vacant then further round of counselling may be done.
To receive the upcoming updates of CENTAC Counselling 2017, may a frequent visit to our page and we will also provide you precise information related to Engineering Entrance Exam calendar.