BHEL FAEA Scholarship 2024 (भारत हैवी इलेक्ट्रिकल लिमिटेड-फाउंडेशन ऑफ़ अकादमिक एक्सीलेंस एंड एक्सेस स्कालरशिप) The Bharat heavy electricals limited owned by Government of India organizes FAEA Scholarship 2024-25 for the students willing to study graduate level education but can not afford it.
All the interested candidates can check the FAEA Scholarship Eligibility and if they find themselves eligible then submit the application form. Available dates of the FAEA BHEL Application Form released soon on the website. For more details on FAEA Scholarship Application Last Date, Eligibility, Selection & Merit List details in the article below.
FAEA Scholarship 2024
The TATA group in association with Bharat heavy electricals limited took the initiative as FAEA BHEL Scholarship for the growth of the poor society with the help of paying their graduation level expenditures. FAEA BHEL Scholarship 2024-25 provided to the 50 selected students. The FAEA scholarship Amount has been mentioned below. For details related to the BHEL FAEA Scholarship Program can be checked on this page.
|Organization Name||Foundation for Academic Excellence & Access (FAEA)|
|Article About||FAEA Scholarship Application|
|Application Form Status||Available Soon|
|Notification For||New Scholars & Old Scholars|
|Last Date||June 2024|
- Students who have passed Class XII from a recognized board in India is eligible for scholarship.
- 1st year under-graduate students.
- Students whose Class XII result are not declared the need to apply after the declaration of result.
- Students who belong to socially and economically weaker sections of society.
How to Register for FAEA Scholarship Application Form 2024
The FAEA Scholarship Application Form will be available on the official site. All the candidates going to register are suggested to enter all the details correctly and then submit the same.
- The applicant must first visit the official website i.e. faeaindia.org
- Click on the FAEA Scholarship Application Form Section.
- A blank application form will appear on the screen which you need to be filled providing all the data correctly.
- Now attach the signature and Passport size photograph in the application form.
- Click on the submit option & take a copy of the same for reference.
- After successfully filling the application form, candidates alloted 8 digit auto-generated confirmation code of which candidate need to kept at proper place for the future use.
- In any case do not send any document/ certificate at this stage. If you are shortlisted in the preliminary round of selection you will be advised to appear for an interview and bring original document with you. In case those candidates fails to attend the interview and to present the original document will result in disqualification for the award of scholarship.
- The incomplete application form will not be taken into consideration.
- If candidates need to require any clarification regarding the online application form they can send e-mail at email@example.com. Please note that no other form of communication will be entertained including telephone call, fax, conventional mail etc.
- Those candidates who are shortlisted will be invited for interviews across India in the metropolitan city.
- After that, a national panel will make the final selection and results will be declare.
- The support granted shall be subject to the candidate being accepted by the host university/institution/college.
- Candidate need to select at least one person out of the 2 option provided them in the option who is known extremely well and has been in a position to observe and evaluate their work skills and academic ability.
- At least one of the referee must be from a formal academic institution. FAEA shall write to the referees directly if you are shortlisted to appear for the interview.
BHEL FAEA Scholarship Rewards
All the candidates who would get selected for the BHEL FAEA Scholarship will get FAEA Scholarship Amount in the form of the candidates in the form of the following.
- Tuition Fee
- Maintainance and allowance Fee
- Books Fee
- Travel Charges
- Clothing Charges
- Miscellaneous Charges
FAEA Scholarship Duration/ Validity
The FAEA BHEL Scholarship for undergraduate studies aims to the development of the rural society by providing education to the young minds. The duration of the FAEA Scholarship Scheme is for three years of graduate studies but if the candidate’s performance in the graduation examination is satisfactory then it may lead to two years of post-graduate studies also.
- The grant for each student will be determined by FAEA to ensure compliance with guidelines. Final amounts will be based entirely on the discretion of the program and may cover full or partial cost of the proposed study plans.
- Selected candidates will be responsible for informing FAEA office in New Delhi of any other grant, scholarship, bursary or financial aid they have received for their study program.
- The program will assist selected candidates in making all logistical arrangement related to travel and insurance.
- Grant amounts may be re-negotiated on the basis of this information. Failure to report additional financial support can constitute grounds for revocation of the award.
Scope Of Scholarship
- On selection of student for the scholarship, provides financial aid for completion of UG courses which includes tuition fee, maintenance allowance or hostel/ mess charges and other allowances to cover travel, clothing and book purchasing as per norms.
- The continuance of scholarship and amount of scholarship is however, subject to good academic performance and availability of funds.