BHEL FAEA Scholarship 2018
BHEL FAEA Scholarship 2018 (भारत हैवी इलेक्ट्रिकल लिमिटेड-फाउंडेशन ऑफ़ अकादमिक एक्सीलेंस एंड एक्सेस स्कालरशिप) The Bharat heavy electricals limited owned by Government of India organises FAEA BHEL Scholarship for the students who are willing to study graduate level education but can not afford it. All the interested candidates can check the FAEA Scholarship Eligibility and if they find themselves eligible then can fill the FAEA Scholarship Application Form.
Note: Application Form is still Available, so Interested candidates can apply for the BHEL FAEA Scholarship 2018
FAEA Scholarship 2018
The TATA group in association with Bharat heavy electricals limited took the initiative as FAEA BHEL Scholarship for the growth of the poor society with the help of paying their graduation level expenditures. FAEA BHEL Scholarship 2017-18 will be provided to the 50 selected students. The FAEA scholarship amount has been mentioned below. for the details related to the TATA BHEL FAEA Scholarship program can be checked on this page.
FAEA Scholarship Application Form
The FAEA Scholarship Application Form will be available on the online official site of the organisation. All the candidates who are going to apply by filling FAEA BHEL Application Form are suggested to enter all the details correctly and then submit the same.
FAEA Scholarship Eligibility
- The student must belong to socially and economically challenged condition in the BPL Category.
- The student must have completed his/ her 10+2 level of education from a recognised board of education.
TATA FAEA BHEL Scholarship| How to Apply
- The applicant must first visit the official website @faeaindia.org.
- Then click on the FAEA Scholarship Application Form Section.
- A blank application form will appear on the screen which you need to be filled providing all the data correctly.
- Now attach the signature and Passport size photograph in the application form and submit the same.
BHEL FAEA Scholarship Rewards
All the candidates who would get selected for the BHEL FAEA Scholarship will get FAEA Scholarship amount in the form of the candidates in the form of the following.
- Tuition Fee
- Maintainance and allowance Fee
- Books Fee
- Travel Charges
- Clothing Charges
- Miscellaneous Charges
FAEA Scholarship Duration
The FAEA BHEL Scholarship for undergraduate studies aims to the development of the rural society by providing education to the young minds. The duration of FAEA Scholarship is for three years of graduate studies but if the candidate’s performance in the graduation examination is satisfactory then it may lead to two years of post-graduate studies also.