Assam CEE Counselling 2021 is going to be conducted by Dibrugarh University tentatively in the 2nd week of July 2021 for providing admission to Engineering and medical courses offered by the colleges of Assam. Candidates who qualify for Assam CEE 2021 will be called for Assam CEE Counselling which will be conducted in three rounds.
During the Assam CEE Counselling Procedure 2021, the admission will be granted to the candidates according to their merit rank in the entrance examination. Therefore to attend the Dibrugarh University CEE counselling, candidates must fill the Form-B, which include the personal, educational and address details of the candidates as well as the preferences of college and courses. In regards to more details of the Assam CEE Counselling Schedule, check details below.
Assam CEE Counselling 2021
Assam CEE Counselling 2021 is going to be conducted in the 2nd week of July 2021. Applicants must fill and submit the counselling form (Form-B). which they can download from the official website. All the Assam CEE qualifiers, JEE Main 2021 qualifiers will be eligible to appear in the Dibrugarh University counselling process for admission into the professional courses in the prestigious institutions of Assam.
Assam CEE Counselling Schedule 2021
|Date 2021 (expected)||Category||Time||CEE 2021 Rank From – To|
|9th July||PwD||9:30 AM||397||9623|
|10th July||Unreserved||9:30 AM||539||772|
|OBC/MOBC (NCL)||1:30 PM||5||613|
|11th July||OBC/MOBC (NCL)||9:30 AM||615||1349|
|TGLC (NCL)||1:30 PM||655||2244|
|12th July||ST Hills||9:30 AM||212||6246|
|13th July||Unreserved (Waiting)||9:30 AM||952||1121|
|OBC/MOBC (NCL)||1:30 PM||1351||1992|
|OBC/MOBC (NCL)||9:30 AM||1995||2489|
Assam CEE Counselling Procedure 2021
While appearing for Assam CEE Counselling, applicants must go through number of steps, which you can check below-
- Filling of Form B
Candidates attending for Counselling must fiil the form B application where they can fill their choice of course and institute. For filling the application form candidates must the fill the following details.
- Preferences of courses (only 03)
- Preferences of colleges (only 03)
- Name of the applicant (in Block Letters)
- Residential address
- Parent’s Name & Information
- University details
- Xth and XIIth examination marks & details
- Domicile of Assam
- Declaration of the Candidate
- Photograph on the designated space
- Signature of the applicant as well parents/guardians
While attending CEE Assam Counselling 2021 candidate must carry the below-listed original copy of documents along with self-attested copies with them for the verification purposes.
- X mark sheet
- XII mark sheet
- The Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Assam CEE 2021 Admit Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority
- Academic Gap Certificate for the candidates who passed XIIth.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution
- Four recent passport size photographs
Payment of Fee
After the verification of documents candidates must make payment of admission fee as prescribed.
Assam CEE Seat Allotment 2021
- Candidates will be allotted seats as per their rank in the merit list.
- Three rounds of Counselling of will be held for the Assam CEE seat allotment process
- Eligible candidate will be allotted seats as per – choices filled, reservation, merit list and Current seat matrix
- In case of availability of vacant seat after the seat allotment process, a list of vacant seats will be provided which include the Date, Venue and Time of next round of counselling for Assam CEE & JEE Main candidates.
Get more details of Assam CEE Counselling 2020,by visiting our site regularly and we will notify you latest details of the Dibrugarh University Counselling Procedure along with Upcoming Engineering PG exams