Assam CEE Counselling 2017 (असम कंबाइंड एंट्रेंस एग्जामिनेशनकाउंसलिंग)is going to be conducted by Dibrugarh University tentatively in the 2nd week of June, 2017 for providing admission to Engineering and medical courses offered by the colleges of Assam. Candidates who qualify Assam CEE 2017 will be called for Assam CEE Counselling which will be conducted in three rounds.During the Assam CEE Counselling Procedure 2017, the admission will be granted to the candidates according to their merit rank in the entrance examination. Therefore to attend the Dibrugarh University CEE counselling, candidates must fill the Form-B, which include the personal, educational and address details of the candidates as well as the preferences of college and courses. In regards to more details of Assam CEE Counselling Schedule, check details below.
Assam CEE Counselling 2017
Assam CEE Counselling 2017 is going to be conducted in 2nd week of June 2017. Applicants must fill and submit the counselling form (Form-B). which they can download from the official website. All the Assam CEE 2017 qualifiers, JEE Main 2017 qualifiers will be eligible to appear the Dibrugarh University counselling process for admission into the professional courses in the prestigious institutions of Assam.
Assam CEE Counselling Schedule 2017
|Counselling starts||2nd week of June, 2017|
Assam CEE Counselling Procedure 2017
While appearing for Assam CEE Counselling, applicants must go through number of steps, which you can check below-
- Filling of Form B
Candidates attending for Counselling must fiil the form B application where they can fill their choice of course and institute. For filling the application form candidates must the fill the following details.
- Preferences of courses (only 03)
- Preferences of colleges (only 03)
- Name of the applicant (in Block Letters)
- Residential address
- Parent’s Name & Information
- University details
- Xth and XIIth examination marks & details
- Domicile of Assam
- Declaration of the Candidate
- Photograph on the designated space
- Signature of the applicant as well parents/guardians
While attending CEE Assam Counselling 2017 candidate must carry the below-listed original copy of documents along with self-attested copies with them for the verification purposes.
- X mark sheet
- XII mark sheet
- The Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Assam CEE 2017 Admit Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority
- Academic Gap Certificate for the candidates who passed XIIth in the year 2016
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution
- Four recent passport size photographs
Payment of Fee
After the verification of documents candidates must make payment of admission fee as prescribed.
Assam CEE Seat Allotment
- Candidates will be allotted seats as per their rank in the merit list.
- Three rounds of Counselling of will be held for the Assam CEE seat allotment process
- Eligible candidate will be allotted seats as per – choices filled, reservation, merit list and Current seat matrix
- In case of availability of vacant seat after the seat allotment process, a list of vacant seats will be provided which include the Date, Venue and Time of next round of counselling for Assam CEE & JEE Main candidates.
Get more details of Assam CEE Counselling 2017,by visiting our site regularly and we will notify you latest details of Dibrugarh University Counselling Procedure along with Upcoming Engineering PG exams