REAP Counselling 2018
REAP Counselling 2018: Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2018 is state-level counselling process or common admission process conducted by Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan. The Counselling will be organized for admissions to undergraduate courses like B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Arch offered by various government and private unaided technical colleges of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur, other Deemed & Private Universities). Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) has released notification for admission in B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Arch. The University will conduct counselling on the basis of REAP Merit List prepared by them.
REAP 2018 Counselling Dates
The Counselling will be performed in 3 rounds. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Candidate’s rank or score in JEE Main 2018 or class 12th marks/percentile. Here is the List of Rounds, Events, and dates of the REAP 2018 Counselling.
|Starting of filling of Registration Form||1 June|
|Last date for payment of Counselling fee||29 June|
|Last date for filling registration form & choice filling||30 June|
Round 1 (Out of Rajasthan, Ex-Serviceman, PWD, KM Candidates only)
|Declaration of Merit List of the 1st round (Out of Rajasthan, Ex-serviceman, PWD, KM Candidates)||5th July|
|Last date to object on 1st round merit list||6th July|
|Announcement of 1st Merit list||7th July|
|1st Round Allotment of Seat||8th July|
|Physical Counselling Ex-Serviceman||9th & 10th July|
|Physical Counselling PWD,KM||12th July|
|Last Date of reporting of 1st round||14th July|
Round 2 (Rajasthan State Candidates)
|Release of Merit List||7th July|
|Last Date for Objection in Merit List||9th July|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||11th July|
|Seat Allotment||16th July|
|Last Date for reporting of Round 2||20th July|
|Last Date for reporting for Round 1 & 2||21st July|
Round 3 (Upward Movement)
|Last Date of online acceptance letter||23th July|
|Declaration of Candidate list for 3rd round||24th July|
|Declaration of allotment of 3rd round||25th July|
|Last Date for Reporting at allotted college||28th July|
|Last Date for submitting original document||30th July|
|Last date for online reporting for the 3rd round.||31st July|
Activities scheduled at Institute Level
|Internal Sliding Option Starts||26th July|
|Internal sliding option ends||29th July|
|Announcement of Internal sliding & Online Submission of Result to REAP 2018||30th July|
|Last Date to withdraw admission||31th July|
|Final Date for online reporting at colleges for admission||1st August|
|Last Date of admission & reporting at colleges under Management Quota||14th August|
Special Round (Carried out at institute level)
|Declaration of Special Round seat matrix||2nd August|
|Release of notification for registration & choice filling form for special round||3rd August|
|Last Date of submission of registration & choice filling form||10th August|
|Release of final merit list for special round||11th August|
|Seat Allotment List for special round||12th August|
|Last Reporting Date at college after special round||14th August|
|Last Date of online final reporting by Institute for special round||14th August|
REAP 2018 Counselling: General Instruction
RTU has set some rules for REAP Counselling. Interested Candidates can check the instructions given below:
- For participation in REAP counselling, Candidate must get registered.
- Candidate, who didn’t fill the registration form for main round, can register for special round after opening.
- Counselling will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2018 score or class 12th marks/percentile.
- Separate merit list will be prepared. One based on JEE Main score and other based on 12th marks.
- REAP Choice Filling will be allowed only once.
- Counseling will be done online through centralized counselling system.
- If no choices are submitted, then choices will get locked automatically and submitted after the last date of submission.
- For participation, candidates have to deposit Rs.10000.
- REAP Registration Fee will be Rs.700 that will be non-refundable/no-adjustable/non-transferable.
- Candidate must carry all the original documents as well as Xerox copies of all required documents.
- Candidates have to lock their choices for stream/branch & colleges.
Online REAP Counselling Procedure 2018
Candidates seeking admission in engineering colleges for courses like BE/BTECH/BArch can apply for registration form of REAP Counselling. To participate in REAP Counselling, follow the REAP Counselling Procedure given below:
REAP 2018 Registration
- Fill the required personal details like valid email id, mobile number etc.
- Upload photograph & signature of given format.
- Pay the Registration Fee through online mode.
- After completing the form, submit it.
REAP Choice Filling/ Option
- Candidates who have made the advance payment will be able to fill the option form. Choices must be entered in the order of preferences
- Once the options form is submitted, no correction will be allowed. So be careful while filling the option form.
REAP 2018 Seat Allotment
REAP Seat Allotment process will be done on the choice-cum-merit basis as candidate choice through online mode. Counselling process will be followed by seat allotment. Candidates who are allotted seat will have to report at the allotted institute with the REAP 2018 Allotment Letter & required documents. Seat allotment will be released separately for candidates from Rajasthan and for Outside Rajasthan Candidates. Please check the procedure for Seat Allotment:
- Generation of REAP SEAT Allotment Letter: Candidates with allotted seats have to download the allotment letter by logging to the portal.
- Reporting to Allotted Institute: Candidate has to report at the allotted institute with the REAP allotment letter & all necessary documents.
- Payment of Fee: After confirming to the allotted seat, Candidate has to pay the fee for confirming the admission.
Official Website: REAP Counselling 2018