REAP Counselling 2021: Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2021 is state-level counselling process or common admission process conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan. The Counselling will be organized for admissions to undergraduate courses like B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Arch offered by various government and private unaided technical colleges of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur, other Deemed & Private Universities). Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) has released notification for admission in B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Arch. The University will conduct counselling on the basis of REAP Merit List prepared by them.
REAP 2021 Counselling Dates
The Counselling will be performed in 3 rounds. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Candidate’s rank or score in JEE Main 2021 or class 12th marks/percentile. Here is the List of Rounds, Events, and dates of the REAP 2021 Counselling.
|Events||Dates 2021 (Expected)|
|Starting of filling of Registration Form||September|
|Last date for payment of Counselling fee||September|
|Last date for filling registration form & choice filling||September|
Round 1 (Out of Rajasthan, Ex-Serviceman, PWD, KM Candidates only)
|Declaration of Merit List of the 1st round (Out of Rajasthan, Ex-serviceman, PWD, KM Candidates)||September|
|Last date to object on 1st round merit list||September|
|Announcement of 1st Merit list||September|
|1st Round Allotment of Seat||September|
|Physical Counselling Ex-Serviceman||September|
|Physical Counselling PWD,KM||September|
|Last Date of reporting of 1st round||September|
Round 2 (Rajasthan State Candidates)
|Release of Merit List||Soon Updated|
|Last Date for Objection in Merit List||Soon Updated|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||Soon Updated|
|Seat Allotment||Soon Updated|
|Last Date for reporting of Round 2||Soon Updated|
|Last Date for reporting for Round 1 & 2||Soon Updated|
Round 3 (Upward Movement)
|Last Date of online acceptance letter||Soon Updated|
|Declaration of the Candidate list for 3rd round||Soon Updated|
|Declaration of allotment of 3rd round||Soon Updated|
|Last Date for Reporting at allotted college||Soon Updated|
|Last Date for submitting original document||Soon Updated|
|Last date for online reporting for the 3rd round.||Soon Updated|
Activities scheduled at Institute Level
|Internal Sliding Option Starts||Soon Updated|
|Internal sliding option ends||Soon Updated|
|Announcement of Internal sliding & Online Submission of Result to REAP 2021||Soon Updated|
|Last Date to withdraw admission||Soon Updated|
|Final Date for online reporting at colleges for admission||Soon Updated|
|Last Date of admission & reporting at colleges under Management Quota||Soon Updated|
Special Round (Carried out at institute level)
|Declaration of Special Round seat matrix||Soon Updated|
|Release of notification for registration & choice filling form for special round||Soon Updated|
|Last Date of submission of registration & choice filling form||Soon Updated|
|Release of final merit list for special round||Soon Updated|
|Seat Allotment List for special round||Soon Updated|
|Last Reporting Date at college after special round||Soon Updated|
|Last Date of online final reporting by Institute for special round||Soon Updated|
REAP 2021 Counselling: General Instruction
RTU has set some rules for REAP Counselling. Interested Candidates can check the instructions given below:
- For participation in REAP counselling, Candidate must get registered.
- Candidate, who didn’t fill the registration form for main round, can register for special round after opening.
- Counselling will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2021 score or class 12th marks/percentile.
- A separate merit list will be prepared. One based on JEE Main score and others based on 12th marks.
- REAP Choice Filling will be allowed only once.
- Counseling will be done online through a centralized counselling system.
- If no choices are submitted, then choices will get locked automatically and submitted after the last date of submission.
- For participation, candidates have to deposit Rs.10000.
- REAP Registration Fee will be Rs.700 that will be non-refundable/no-adjustable/non-transferable.
- Candidate must carry all the original documents as well as Xerox copies of all required documents.
- Candidates have to lock their choices for stream/branch & colleges.
Online REAP Counselling Procedure 2021
Candidates seeking admission in engineering colleges for courses like BE/BTECH/BArch can apply for the registration form of REAP Counselling. To participate in REAP Counselling, follow the REAP Counselling Procedure given below:
REAP 2021 Registration
- Fill the required personal details like valid email id, mobile number etc.
- Upload photograph & signature of given format.
- Pay the Registration Fee through online mode.
- After completing the form, submit it.
REAP Choice Filling/ Option 2021
- Candidates who have made the advance payment will be able to fill the option form. Choices must be entered in the order of preferences
- Once the options form is submitted, no correction will be allowed. So be careful while filling the option form.
REAP 2021 Seat Allotment
REAP Seat Allotment process will be done on the choice-cum-merit basis as candidate choice through online mode. Counselling process will be followed by seat allotment. Candidates who are allotted seat will have to report at the allotted institute with the REAP 2021 Allotment Letter & required documents. Seat allotment will be released separately for candidates from Rajasthan and for Outside Rajasthan Candidates. Please check the procedure for Seat Allotment:
- Generation of REAP SEAT Allotment Letter: Candidates with allotted seats have to download the allotment letter by logging to the portal.
- Reporting to Allotted Institute: Candidate has to report at the allotted institute with the REAP allotment letter & all necessary documents.
- Payment of Fee: After confirming to the allotted seat, Candidate has to pay the fee for confirming the admission.
Official Website: REAP Counselling 2021