APRDC CET Result 2020: The A.P Residential Educational Institution Society (REGD) (APREIS) will conduct the exam of A.P. Residential Degree College (APRDC) in June 2020. And after conducting it Successfully result will be announced on the official website after a few days.
Only those students who will get the merit in RDC-CET 2020 are eligible to get the admission into Ist year degree courses such as B.A. (HEP), B.Com (General), B.Sc., (Maths, Physics & Chemistry) and B.Sc. (Maths, Stat, and Computer Science). It is expected that the result of the entrance exam will release in May last week. Students who appeared in the exam can check the complete details of APRDC CET 2020 Results.
How To Check APRDC CET Result 2020
We are providing here the steps from which candidates are easily able to download the APRDC Exam Results. The steps are as follows.
Check Your Result Here: APRDC 2020 Result
- Go to the official site of APRDC i.e. aprjdc.apcfss.in
- Then go to the APRDC- 2020 block which is available on the right-hand side.
- Click on the result link which is available on the column of APRDC.
- After clicking on it a new tab open name as RDC Result.
- Candidate needs to enter the Hall Ticket Number.
- After that candidate needs to click on the link “Get Result”.
- The result appeared on the screen. Take print out of it for future use.
Details Available on APRDC Exam Result 2020
After successfully downloading the APRDC Result from the above steps, candidates need to check the details which are available on it. These details will help the candidate to take admission in the colleges. The details are as follows.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no. of the candidate
- Status of the result
- Application form No.
APRDC Merit List
The examination authority of APREIS will release the merit list along with the result of APRDC exam. The examination authority will publish the APRDC Merit List in the order of marks obtained by the candidate i.e. those who got the highest mark will get the first rank in the merit list.
Selection Of Students
The selection of student will be done on the basis of the following:
- Rule of reservation
- Merit in the entrance exam
- Reservation under Special category
- In case if there is a tie among the candidates with the same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
For Course code 3 and course code 4 combined ranking will be given and selection will be based on entrance merit
The higher marks secured by the candidate-
Course Code 1- In Commerce I, Commerce II, Economics
Course Code 2- In Mathematics, Economics, Commerce I
Course Code 3- In History, Economics, Civics
Course Code 4- In Maths, Physics, Chemistry
Course Code 5- In Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
- If there is still a tie, then it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
- Again if there is a tie, then it will be decided taking the gender i.e. women shall be given a higher rank.
- If still there is a tie, then candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order ) shall be given a higher rank: ST, SC, BC (A), BC(B), BC (C), BC (D), BC (E), OC.
Those candidates who selected for the admission is required to appear in the counselling. The allotment of seats in a college will be done on the basis of the counselling. The date of counselling for the first list of the candidate will be after 1/7/2020.
We provided here complete information regarding the APRDC CET Result 2020. If there are any queries regarding the result please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to your queries as soon as possible.
APRDC CET Result 2020: Official Site