APRDC Application Form 2024: For Providing admission into first-year degree courses B.A. (HEP), B.Com (General), B.Sc. (Maths, Physics & Chemistry) and B.Sc. (Maths, Stat, and computer science) the A.P Residential Educational Institutions Society (APREIS) have released the notification for the Andhra Pradesh Residential Degree College Common Entrance Test (APRDC).
The application form of APRDC is available on the official portal. As per the notification, the exam will conduct on May 9, 2024 (Expected). So those candidates who are full filling the eligibility criteria they can apply for the exam. We are providing here the complete information regarding the APRDC Application Form.
Important Dates Regarding APRDC Application Form
Students are able to fill the application form via an online mode from March 14, 2024. Interested candidate needs to fill the application form before 15 April 2024. The other detail of APRDC Application Date 2024 is given below under the table.
|Date of Examination||–|
|Payment start date||–|
|Payment end date||–|
|Application start date||–|
|Application end date||–|
Eligibility Criteria For APRDC
Before applying for the exam candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for RDC-CET 2024 are given below.
- Only those students who appeared for senior intermediate examination in the month of March/ April conducted by the Board of Intermediate of Education, AP and Board of Intermediate of Telangana or equivalent to an intermediate of A.P & Telangana are eligible for applying for this exam.
- They must qualify the exam in the first attempt only in IPE March 2024.
- Candidate must secure 50% marks on aggregate and 40% marks in subject English. There is a 5% relaxation is provided on aggregate for the candidate belongs to ST/ SC/ BCs.
|Name of The Subject||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.A||All the candidates are eligible for subjects comes in intermediate level but they need to give the entrance test in economics, history, and civics|
|B.Com||Students of CEC or any other group are eligible. But they need to give the entrance test in economics, commerce-I, commerce-II|
|B.Sc. (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science)||The MEC students have to give the entrance in maths, economics, and commerce-I|
|B.Sc. Course||At the intermediate level the student must have studied the respective subjects.|
How to Fill The APRDC Application Form
We are providing here the steps from which the candidates are easily able to fill the APRDC CET 2024 Application Form.
- Go to the official Website of APRDC i.e. aprjdc.apcfss.in.
- Then go to the APRDC-2024 Part.
- Now Click on the link of “Online Payment” .
- A new tab will be opened APREIS Payment Form under which candidate need to fill-details such as an applied class for, the name of the candidate, mobile no. etc. After filling the details click on the proceed button.
- Now pay a fee of Rs. 250/- before 14 April, 2024.
- After Completing the fee submission, the candidate will get a unique Number, which will be used for submission of application form through the official website.
- Before submission of the form, the candidate has to fill up the application form completely and correctly.
- The candidate needs to follow the procedure carefully and they will also require a photograph of size 3.5*4.5 cms for the online application. The photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the online application form candidate need to choose the course. Once the course is chosen it can’t be changed.
- On submission of application form, the candidate has to take print out of the application form in which reference number is given.
- This reference number will be required to download the hall ticket. The copy of the application form is to be preserved for further reference.
- In case if there is any mistake or incorrect information available then the candidate will responsible for it.
- The application form of the ineligible candidate will be rejected.
- The selected candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as proof.
- If any of the candidates fail to submit the application form on time along with the necessary document then they will be not able to give the exam in any of the conditions.
APRDC Application Fee
While filling the form candidate needs to submit the fee of Rs 250 from 14/3/2024 to 14/4/2024. On submission of the fee, a receipt is generated under which the Journal Number is available. With the help of the journal, number of candidates can proceed with the submission of the application through online mode.
After filling the application form candidates can also check here the syllabus and exam pattern of the APRDC. We provided here complete information regarding the APRDC Application Form 2024. If there are any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to your queries as soon as possible.
APRDC Application Form 2024: Official Site