AP ICET Application Form 2024: Candidates who want to take admission in MBA, MCA or 2nd year Lateral entry into MCA course can apply online for AP ICET Registration Form. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Exam (AP ICET-2024.) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad.
Here we have discussed how to register, how to pay the application fee, exam dates and complete information related to AP ICET Application Form.
AP ICET Application Form 2024 Important Dates
Candidates can check the AP ICET Application Last Date here. Dates are not announced yet so we are providing the tentative date based on last year’s exam date. We will update it after the release of official dates.
|Official Notification release on||Last week of February 2024|
|Opening date of Online application form||1st week of March 2024|
|Last Application Submission date without late fee||1st week of April 2024|
|Last Application Submission date with late fee||4th week of April 2024|
|Hall Ticket Availability||Last week of April 2024|
|AP ICET Exam Date||1st week of May 2024|
|Publishing of Answer key||2nd week of May 2024|
|Result or Rank card declaration||Last week of May 2024|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of July 2024|
AP ICET Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are suggested to check the listed AP ICET Eligibility Criteria which are required to satisfy for appearing in the examination.
- Applicants should be Indian citizens. They must satisfy local/ non-local status requirements of AP state Educational Institutions Orders.
- For MCA courses, candidates must have a degree of 3 years duration from any recognized university or institutions with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12th or at graduation level.
- Minimum Qualification should be 50% marks for unreserved and 45% for reserved categories candidates.
- Candidates applying for MBA courses must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university and also have Mathematics as compulsory subjects till class 10th.
- Students who will appear in the final year examination can also apply
AP ICET Application Form: Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar/ ID Proof Details|
|Size||30 KB||20 KB|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Application Fee||Rs. 550/- (Rs. 2000/- as a late fine)|
|Mode of Payment||Online Payment via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers|
AP ICET Application Form 2024: How to Apply
Candidates can see the step by step procedure to fill out the application form.
- Visit the given link ap.gov.in /icet & Click on “APPLY ONLINE”
- Click on the “Fee Payment” tab. A page will appear, fill the entry field, and click on the “Initiate Payment” button.
- Select the payment mode/ type available there and click on the “Pay Now” button.
- Enter the card details and then click on “Make Payment”.
- After this, pop up message will generate for successful payment. Note down the Payment ID and proceed to the next step.
- Candidates who will pay the fee through AP Online center/ e-Seva Centers, have to visit the nearest centers with the details like Hall ticket no of the qualifying examination, candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth and mobile no.
- Pay the cash to the center; you will get a receipt containing the Payment Id.
- Visit the official site, check your payment status by clicking on “Know your Payment Status”
- Enter the required details and click on the “Check Payment Status” tab.
- A window will appear with the payment status success/ failure, and then move to the application form page.
Fill the Application Form
- Click on the option “Fill Application Form”.
- Enter the payment details like Payment ID, mobile no, hall ticket no.
- Enter the required details like the candidate’s personal details, parents details, contact address, qualification etc.
- Select the test center and upload the scanned passport size photo & signature according to the specified size and format.
- Mark on the “Declaration Message” checkbox.
- Click on the “Save” or “Preview/Submit” button.
- Once the online application is submitted, two more buttons will appear “MODIFY” and
- If candidates are confirmed about the data entered, click on the “CONFIRM/FREEZE” button or you can click on the “Modify” button to change the details if required.
- After final submission, the pop up message will display with registration no. Note down the Registration no for future use.
- Click on the “Print Application” button to take the print of the filled-up application form.
After submission of the Application Form successfully, you can download your AP ICET 2024. Hall Ticket
For more queries, you can ask by commenting in the below comment section. We will respond to you soon with the relevant answer. Visit this site regularly to get the latest updates. Good Luck!!!
Official Website: AP ICET Application Form 2024.