ISM EE 2018: The Indian School of Mines is going to conduct its Entrance Examination for the admissions in various streams of Master in technology. The aspirants are required to submit the ISM EE Application Form 2018. The forms will be released on the official website in the month of March. The deadline for the submission of the form is in April. The aspirants will be selected on the basis of Their marks scored in the GATE exam. The IIT ISM M.Tech Admission 2018 will be done through counselling process which will be conducted in July Month.
ISM EE Application Form 2018
The students have to submit the ISM EE Registration 2018 on the official website. The link will be activated in the month of March. The aspirants have to provide proper details in the application form so that We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the online form. The ISM EE Application Form will be submitted only in the Online mode. The students have to follow some precise process for the completion of the form on the official site.
Steps to submit ISM EE Online Application Form 2018.
- The students have to access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the ISM EE Apply Online link.
- Now register on the website with your proper details.
- A registration ID and Password will be provided to the students on their registered email.
- Login with that id and password.
- Now complete the required information in the form.
- Attach the scanned copy of documents, Photograph and signature along with the form.
- Submit the details by clicking on the submit button.
- Now pay the required application fee.
- Submit the form in the last step.
- Also, take a print for the future reference.
ISM EE Application Fee
- For General: Rs.2000
- For Reserved: Rs.1000
- The fees will be paid via online banking, credit or debit card.
ISM EE 2018 Date
|Commencement of application form||March 2018|
|Deadline for the Submission||April 2018|
|Admit Card Releases||May 2018|
|ISM EE 2018||May 2018|
|Result Announcemnet||June 2018|
|Counselling Starts||July 2018|
|Seat Allotment||August 2018|
ISM EE Eligibility
- Minumum: Not Specified
- Maximum: 30 Years
- The aspirants must be an Indian Citizen.
- The aspirant must have completed their bachelors in Engineering from any relevant stream from a recognized University.
- They must have scored minimum 55% Marks (50% for Reserved Categories) in their graduation.
- The students must have valid GATE scorecard.
- The admissions will be done only on the basis of GATE scorecard.
ISM EE Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: ISM EE 2018
- Mode of Exam: Online and Offline
- Type of paper: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total Question: 60
- Total marks: 100 Marks
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Marking Scheme: The marks per questions for each section will vary
- Negative Marking: 1/4th Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Section||Total no of Questions||Marks per Question||Duration|
|Section A||30||1||3 Hours|
|Total||60 Questions||100 Marks||3 Hours|
ISM EE Syllabus 2018
The syllabus for the entrance exam will include the topics from the relevant stream for which the student is applying. The admissions of the students will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the test. The exam will be of 100 marks and total 60 questions will be asked in the exam. The list for the streams for which students can check the syllabus is mentioned here in the article. The ISM EE Syllabus Pdf will help the students to get information about the topics of the exam form which the questions will be asked. They are advised to study the syllabus on the daily basis. It will increase their efficiency and they will be able to solve the question in lesser time. For feedback and more queries regarding ISM EE 2018, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.
|ISM EE Syllabus|
|Engineering Geology||Tunnelling & Underground Space Technology|
|Mineral Exploration||Mining Machinery Engineering|
|Chemical Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Structural Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
|Mineral Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Industrial Engineering & Management||Environmental Science & Engineering|
|Mining Engineering||Fuel Engineering|
|Earthquake Disaster, Hazard, and Mitigation||Mechanical Engineering|