AP EAMCET Counselling 2018
AP EAMCET Counselling 2018: AP EAMCET exam result has been declared on May 5, and now candidates are waiting for the AP EAMCET Counselling 2018 schedule. The official notification will be probably available in the first week of June 2018. After IT, counselling procedure is expected to be started in the 1st or 2nd week of June 2018.
APSCHE will conduct separate counselling for MPC and BiPC Streams. The decentralized schedule, Fee details, and seat allotment details are given in this article.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2018: Dates
The counselling dates have been not published yet, but we can estimate the dates and events with the help of previous year’s schedule. Here is the tentative tabulated AP EAMCET Counselling schedule.
|Certificate Verification||1st/ 2nd week of June 2018|
|Choice filling and locking||2nd/ 3rd week of June 2018|
|Change of Options (Modification)||3rd/ 4th week of June 2018|
|Seat Allotment Phase 1||4th week of June 2018|
|Reporting||Last week of June 2018|
AP EAMCET Counselling Fee
After the tentative dates, let’s talk about the AP EAMCET counselling fee detail.
- Candidates from General/Non-reservation category have to pay Rs. 1200/- for the counselling.
- Candidates from SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 600/- as a counselling fee.
AP EAMCET Counselling
The counselling procedure will be divided into two stages. Stage 1 is a completely Offline stage and Stage 2 is the online procedure.
|Stage 2||Online||Choice Filling and Locking|
All the qualified candidates have to follow all the steps very carefully for the counselling procedure. To do that this step by step guide will help you.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2018 Procedure
The counselling will be organized in 2 steps and Reporting, We are providing the of AP EAMCET Counselling procedure Here.
Stage 1: Registration and Document verification
- All the candidates will be called for Registration and Document verification in the order of their respective ranking in the rank card.
- Candidates have to go to the help centers for registration and document verification process. They have to carry all required Original documents and 2 photocopies along with their rank
- They have to pay the counselling fee there.
- After it, you need to fill the registration form take care of the filled details.
- Then they have to verify their documents there. List of required documents is listed below.
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket and Rank Card
- 10th and 12th class Mark Sheet/ passing certificate
- Migration, Income, Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence certificate of either of parents
- Sports Certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Some passport size photograph
Stage 2: Choice filling and Locking, Seat Allotment
- After the Stage 1, remaining procedure will be conducted through online mode.
- Candidates have to visit the official website for Choice filling procedure.
- After it, they have to log in using Login ID, Hall ticket No., DOB, Password and solving the captcha.
- Candidate will receive OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on its respective field. And Log in.
- After it, click on the Choice filling option.
- Select/fill your all preferred choices.
- Check all the details and filled option. And after it, lock your options.
- After it, the seat will be allotted to all the qualified and eligible candidates on the basis of Their Rank, category, region, reservation, filled choice, and seat availability of seats.
- Candidates have to download the allotment letter along with challan from the official website.
- After downloading both of them, Candidates have to pay the fee using challan in any branch (in State) of Andhra Pradesh or Indian bank, to accept the allotted seat.
- Make sure to receive the receipt of the payment. You will need at the time of reporting.
Reporting to the Allotted Institutions
After completing the AP EAMCET Counselling, candidates have to must report to the allotted colleges in between the given time. Candidates have to also carry some documents like Allotment letter, rank card, payment receipt along with required certificates and documents, at the college for further Admission procedure. After successful verification of details candidates will get admission in their preferred course.
Official Website: AP EAMCET Counselling 2018