JCECE Counselling 2018
- JCECE Counselling 2018
- JCECE Counselling 2018 Online Form
- JCECE Counselling 2018 procedure
- JCECE Counselling: Round 1
- JCECE Counselling: Round 2
- JCECE Counselling important instructions:
- JCECE Counselling dates 2018
- JCECE Counselling Schedule: Based on CML Rank
- JCECE Counselling Schedule -Based on PCMB Group-CML Rank
- JCECE Counselling Seat Allotment Procedure
JCECE Counselling 2018: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is going to conduct the counseling round in July 2018(expected). The counseling process held on the online mode with two rounds. The seat will be allotted to the candidates according to their performance in the JCECE exam. The information related to the JCECE Counselling 2018 scheduled, allotment of the seat and their procedure is given below.
JCECE Counselling 2018 Online Form
The JCECE Counselling is conducted in the online mode by the JCECE Board. The board will conduct the counseling in the various rounds on the basis of the candidate’s entrance exam result. The medium of conducting the counseling is through the computerized multi-table parallel form. The fee can be paid through the bank challan which is downloaded from the official website of the JCECE.
For the candidates who apply for the JCECE seat allotment have to know the procedure. In order to that, we provided here the JCECE Counselling procedure.
JCECE Counselling 2018 procedure
The JCECE Counselling is held in the two rounds. The counseling is conducted as per the release of the merit list and the performance in the entrance exam the detail regarding the JCECE Counselling procedure is provided below:-
- The counseling will be conducted as per the merit list.
- Candidates have to appear in the interview round according to their date and time.
- Candidate have to bring the required document on the time 0of the counseling
The counseling is conducted in 2 rounds, the explanation of each round is provided below:-
JCECE Counselling: Round 1
- After the declaration of the JCECE result, the merit list is released. Candidates who qualify the exam are called for the first round of counseling on the basis of their merit.
- The counseling round allows the candidate to choose their adopted institute.
- When the candidates are allocated for the seat the original documents are required for checking the fulfillment and the eligibility of the candidate.
JCECE Counselling: Round 2
- When some seats are vacant in the first round of counseling then these round is held.
- For those candidates who already allocated the seat in the first round can take participate in the second round for the changing their college.
- For confirming the admission, candidates are required to pay the fees for the acceptance of INR 1,000 which is drawn in the favor of the controller of JCECE Examination.
JCECE Counselling important instructions:
- The details related to the vacant seat are uploaded on the official website.
- Applicants don’t have to report physically at any center.
- Admission regarding the B.Tech/B.E program, the admission will be done through JEECE 2018(PCM group).
- Admission regarding the MBBS/BDS program NEET score will be considered.
JCECE Counselling dates 2018
As told earlier that the JCECE conducts the counseling in 2 rounds. The round 1 is held on month of the June. The counseling will be held after the declaration of the result.
|JCECE 2018 Exam Date||26th May 2018|
|JCECE 2018 Result||1st week of June 2018|
|JCECE 2018 Counselling- Round 1||June 2nd week 2018|
|JCECE 2018 Counselling- Round 2||June 3rd and 4th week 2018|
JCECE Counselling is Schedule on the basis of the JCECE Common Merit List(CML) rank and the PCMB Group-CML Rank. The dates regarding each and every group are provided below the table. Candidates can prefer list provided below for seeing their scheduled when it is held and up to which merit rank it is held.
JCECE Counselling Schedule: Based on CML Rank
JCECE Counselling Schedule -Based on Common Merit List (CML) Rank comes under the category of the rank which they scored. The scheduled is divided as per the rank comes in the first 400. The counseling will be held with the difference of the JCECE rank in 400. The candidates got the date according to dividation of the rank in the 400.
|1||400||20th July 2018|
|401||800||20th July 2018|
|801||1400||21st July 2018|
|1401||2000||21st July 2018|
|2001||3750||24th July 2018|
|3751||5500||24th July 2018|
|5501||8000||25th July 2018|
|8001||10500||25th July 2018|
|10501||13500||26th July 2018|
|13501||16271||26th July 2018|
JCECE Counselling Schedule -Based on PCMB Group-CML Rank
JCECE Counselling Schedule -Based on PCMB Group- CML Rank comes under the category of the rank which they scored. The scheduled is divided as per the rank comes in the first 500. The JCECE counseling schedule will be held with the difference of the rank in 500. The process is same as for the CML but the common difference is that the devidation is of 500 candidates in terms of their rank.
|1||500||10th August 2018|
|501||750||10th August 2018|
|751||2400||11th August 2018|
|2401||4099||11th August 2018|
JCECE Counselling Seat Allotment Procedure
Only those candidates are eligible for the allotment of the seat who qualified the exam and applied successfully for the counseling procedure. The JCECE Seat Allotment Procedure is provided below:-
- JCECE seat allotment status is displayed on the official website.
- For participating in the seat allotment procedure, candidates are required to fill the JCECE registration form.
- For the allotment of the seat, the criteria are the merit-cum-choice.
- Candidates who qualify the exam have to attend the counseling on the scheduled date and time.
- After the verification of the official documents candidates were allotted seats. The process of seat allotment is carried until all the seats are filled.
- Government specified Reservations are also applicable on the seat allotment.
- Candidates can opt for the seat up gradation if he dissatisfied with the seat allotted to him in the first round.
- After the confirmation of the seat allotment, candidates have to confirm their admission by reporting to the allotted institute and complete the admission formalities.
- For the candidate who allotted the seat during the JCECE seat allotment process will also be required to pay an allotment fee of INR 2000/- along with admission fees.
Official Website: JCECE Counselling 2018