AIIMS 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is public medical college in New Delhi providing admission into MBBS course for academic session 2019-2020.
AIIMS MBBS Exam is a national level Medical Entrance Exam conducted for the students who want to take admission into 9 AIIMS of the country. This exam is organized by AIIMS, New Delhi. Interested Students can apply for the AIIMS MBBS Application Form without registration no one will be able to take part in admission process of AIIMS.
AIIMS 2019 Important Dates
- AIIMS 2019 Important Dates
- AIIMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria (Read Carefully)
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application form
- AIIMS 2019 Exam Syllabus
- AIIMS MBBS Previous Year Question Paper
- AIIMS Exam Preparation Tips
- AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
- AIIMS 2019 Answer Key
- AIIMS 2019 Result
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Merit List
- AIIMS 2019 Counselling
Check here AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Calendar:
|AIIMS MBSS 2019 Events||Dates|
|Basic registration for AIIMS MBBS 2019 starts by||30 Nov 2018|
|Last date to complete the basic registration|
|Status of Basic registration can be checked from|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted|
|Final status of Basic Registration is available from|
|Information brochure for AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be published online on|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration i.e. payment of fees and city choice for MBBS-2019 only for those whose Basic Registration is accepted|
|Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice only for those who have Generated Code for payment & city choice)||21 Feb – 12 Mar 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam date||25 and 26 May 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result||12 June 2019 ( Expected)|
AIIMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria (Read Carefully)
Candidates are advised to check the AIIMS MBBS Eligibility before appearing for the AIIMS entrance exam. Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of AIIMS MBBS.
- Candidates must be Indian citizen. Overseas citizen and Foreign candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must have scored 60% aggregate in marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Class 12 passed or appearing candidates can register for AIIMS MBBS 2019.
- Applicant’s minimum age should be 17 years as on the 31.12.2019.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application form
From this year, AIIMS has introduced PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration) facility for AIIMS 2019 online registration.
Application form will be commenced in the month of February. It will be available on the AIIMS official site. From there, candidate can apply for the AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019. There will be facility to check the application form status also. Applicants will get chance to correct their mistakes done while filling the form.
Check Step By Step Procedure to fill the application form Here: AIIMS 2019 Final Registration
AIIMS 2019 Exam Syllabus
Follow the given exam pattern to score maximum marks in AIIMS entrance examination. AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern will give idea about the mode of exam, time duration, difficulty level of question paper etc.
- The Exam will be held in online mode only.
- The paper will be asked in both English & Hindi Languages.
- Time Duration to complete the paper will be 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Paper will be conducted in 2 shifts i.e. 9 AM to 12:30 PM & 3:00 to 6:30 PM.
- 200 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the question paper with 4 options.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be allotted. – 1/3 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- No marks will be awarded for unanswered question and marked for review questions.
Aspirants who will be going to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam should know the AIIMS 2019 Exam Syllabus. Syllabus will be comprised of each unit of class 11th & 12th subjects. It will contain subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology & General Knowledge/ Aptitude & Reasoning.
AIIMS MBBS Previous Year Question Paper
To score good marks or to qualify the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam, candidates must practice AIIMS MBBS Sample Paper. Practicing more and more previous year papers will help candidates to improve their efficiency and accuracy.
AIIMS Exam Preparation Tips
- Candidates must know the syllabus properly and Go through the whole syllabus of AIIMS MBBS
- Work on weaker areas. Give more time on the subjects or topics in which you are weak.
- Make brief notes and revise them regularly.
- Make a Study Plan and follow it for the better preparation.
- Take help of references books and practice sample paper.
AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
Before the exam conduction, the official authority will issue the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card on its official site. Applicants who will submit the form successfully can access their examination hall ticket. Candidates must carry the AIIMS UG Hall Ticket while appearing for the MBBS examination with any of Identity proof Aadhar Card/ Voter Id/ PAN card etc.
Follow the given steps to download the admit card:-
- Go to the AIIMS MBBS official site i.e. mbbs.aiimsexams.org
- Login into the account using login credentials.
- Click on the link activated for the admit card.
- Enter Application number & date of birth and then submit it.
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Take the print of it for future use.
AIIMS 2019 Answer Key
The official authority of AIIMS, New Delhi will not release any AIIMS MBBS Answer Key as paper will be held in online mode. It will be declared by some coaching institutes within 4 or 5 days after the exam. MBBS Answer Key will be available online only. Candidates can match their answer with the answer of released answer key.
AIIMS 2019 Result
AIIMS MBBS Result will be declared in the month of June on the AIIMS official site. . After announcing the result, counselling will begin. The result will be announced in the form of roll no wise as well as rank wise. Candidates who will qualify the exam will be able to check their result through online mode.
Here we have mentioned the steps to download the AIIMS MBBS Results 2019:
- Follow the given link mbbs.aiimsexams.org.
- Enter Candidate ID, Password and Captcha and then Click on Login button.
- Individual Score will be there, click and download it.
- Candidate can download roll no wise result and rank wise result also.
Cutoff is the minimum percentile required to qualify any entrance examination. AIIMS MBBS Cutoff will be decided by the official authority of AIIMS, New Delhi. Candidates will have to score at least or more than cutoff marks to be shortlisted to take part in next admission process i.e. counselling round.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Merit List
AIIMS UG Merit List will contain the name of candidates who will qualify the exam and eligible to attend the counselling procedure. No separate merit list will be released for the exam. Rank-wise result and Roll no wise result will be considered as AIIMS MBBS Merit List. Those who will clear the minimum percentile will be included in the merit list and considered for the AIIMS MBBS 2019.
AIIMS 2019 Counselling
On the basis of released merit list, applicants will be invited for the AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019. The Counselling will probably start in the month of July after the result declaration. Students will get admission in any of 9 AIIMS institute on the basis of their marks or All India Rank in the exam. AIIMS, New Delhi will be responsible for conducting the AIIMS UG Seat Allotment. It will be organize through online mode. Students have to register for the counselling round. After that, official authority will release the mock round of counselling. Seat will be allotted on the basis of mock round counselling results and candidates can get the idea in which AIIMS they will get seat.
AIIMS 2019: Official Website: