AFMC 2021 Application Form: Armed Force Medical College offers admission to various UG & PG Medical courses such as MBBS, BSc Nursing, MD, MS and PG Diploma etc. AFMC Pune does not conduct any entrance exam to provide admission. After AFMC Registration, it takes admission on the basis of NEET Score and candidate’s performance in ToELR and screening or interview.
If you are interested to get admission in this college, then you can fill the AFMS Registration Form. Candidates can get register themselves on through the online process only. Here we have shared the complete information regarding how to apply for Armed Force Medical College 2021 Application Form, exam date, eligibility etc
AFMC 2021 Important Dates
|Exam Events||Expected Dates 2021|
|Online AFMC Registration starting date||3rd week of June|
|Last date for AFMC Registration 2021||4th week of June|
|Last date to generate Bank Challan||4th week of June|
|Last date to pay fee||4th week of June|
|Merit List||1st week of July|
Armed Force Medical College Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
All candidates who are interested to take admission into AFMC Pune need to ensure to Eligibility Criteria before applying for the admission form.
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years and 23 years old as maximum age as on 31st December 2020.
- Girl candidates should have minimum height 144 cm & weight 36 Kg to apply for this exam. Minimum height for boys should be 157.5 cm and weight must be 47 kg. For Gorakhas, Assamese and Garhwali, minimum height 152.5 cm will be required to get admission in AFMC.
- Candidates who are not married can apply for AFMC MBBS 2021.
- Candidates’ speech, vision, skin infection, hearing all will be examined
- Overweight Candidates according to their height will not be considered fit for AFMC.
- Unfit candidates will be eligible but they have to pay extra amount (Rs.40/-) as fine.
- Candidates who will register for Armed Force Medical College need to be mentally & physically fit.
- The minimum qualification required for Armed Force Medical College is 60% aggregate marks in class 12th PCB subjects.
AFMC Registration 2021 Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar/ ID Proof Details|
|Scanned Images , NEET score card||Photograph||Signature|
|Size||Less than 500 KB||Less than 500 KB|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Application Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|Mode of Payment||Offline: Bank Challan at any branch of SBI bank|
AFMC 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check the step by step procedure to fill the AFMC Registration Form
Online AFMC Registration
- Candidates need to visit the Medical Counselling Committee official site i.e. mcc.nic.in
- Click on UG Medical Counselling
- Go to the option “New Registration” present at the left side of the home page.
- Enter all the required details and then submit it.
Filling of Application
- After completion of registration, go to the Candidate Login available on the home page
- Enter the Roll no and Password and then click on the “Submit” button
- Move to the application form and complete the form with all detailed information.
Upload Scanned Images
- After filling the application form, next step is to upload the scanned images
- Upload the recently clicked, colored image. Make sure that the photograph contain the date when it was clicked.
- At last pay the application fee.
- Click on link to generate the Bank Challan.
- Submit the Bank challan at any branch of SBI bank with the application fee.
- You will get a receipt from the bank. Keep that receipt safe for future use.
- Login to your account to check the application form status.
- For further queries, comment in the comment section below. We will respond to you very soon. Keep visiting our site to get in touch with the latest updates.
For further queries, leave your questions in the comment section below. We will respond to you very soon. Keep visiting our site to get in touch with the latest updates.
AFMC 2021 Application Form: Official Website