NTA NEET 2019: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 is a national level entrance exam conducted for the students who want to study medical or dental courses in the government or private medical colleges of India. NEET-UG is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) providing admission into MBBS & BDS courses.
It is the only medical entrance examination held every year at various center in different cities of the country. All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and State MBBS Exams were replaced by CBSE NEET-UG. From next year NEET will be held by a newly-formed National Testing Agency (NTA). NTA NEET exams will be held in May 2019.
NEET 2019 Important Dates
Check the expected NTA NEET UG 2019 Exam Date mentioned below. These dates will be updated after the release of official dates of NEET 2019.
|The application form will be available||1st November 2018|
|Form submission last date|
|NEET Admit card||15th April 2019|
|NEET Exam date||5th of May 2019|
|NEET Answer key & OMR||Next Few week after exam|
|NEET Result||5th of June 2019|
|NEET Counselling||2nd week of May June 2019|
NTA NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria before applying the online application form. All candidates must fulfill the criteria decided by the authority of NTA. Otherwise, their application form will be rejected and they will not be considered for the NEET Admission.
- Candidates must be citizen of India.
- Applicants must have scored minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects in class 12. For SC/ST, minimum 40% marks will be required.
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years as on 31.12.2019. Maximum age should be 25 year.
- Candidates appearing for 12th/ equivalent examination can also apply for this exam.
NTA NEET 2019 Application Form
All candidates who are interested and eligible for NTA NEET 2019 can apply for online application form. It will begin from the month of February. Here we have mentioned the steps to fill the NEET UG Registration Form
- Visit the official portal of NTA.
- Click on the “Candidate Login”.
- Fill the registration form first. After registering, password will be generated and send to your mobile no or mail id.
- After registration, login into your account with your registration no & password.
- Fill the application form like personal details, educational qualification, address, etc and then choose exam center.
- Click on preview & submit.
- Check all the details again before final submission.
- Click on the Final Submit. After that upload recent photo & signature.
- Click on the next process. Pay the application fee via Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking or e-wallet (CSC).
- Take the print-out of application form as proof or for future use.
- NTA NEET Application Fee will be different for each category. See the table of CBSE NEET given below for Application Fees.
NEET 2019 Exam Syllabus & Pattern
Before appearing for the exam, candidates should aware of the NEET Exam Pattern. It will help you in exam preparation. The Exam pattern will give you information such as the number of questions, level of paper, mode of paper, total time duration etc.
- There will be total 180 questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong attempt.
- Total time duration will be 3hours.
- Multiple Choice Question will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Paper will be conducted in offline mode only (Pen-Paper based).
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of questions||Marks|
All topics of 11th & 12th subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be covered in NEET Syllabus 2019. Candidates can make their study plans according to the prescribed curriculum. Each subject takes equal marks in the exam, so candidates should focus on each & every topic.
NEET 2019 Admit Card
NEET-UG Admit Card will be published one month before the examination. Candidates who will successfully registered themselves can download there admit card from the NTA official site. It will show the details like Name of Candidates, Examination Date, Exam Center, Exam Timing etc.
Check the steps given below to download NEET MBBS Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official site of NTA NEET nta.ac.in/medicalexam.
- Click on the Online Services available there.
- Enter your registration number & password.
- Click on the submit button.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Save & download it. Must bring at the time of examination.
NTA NEET 2019 Answer Key
NEET Answer Key will be released by the official authority of NTA. Candidates who will appear for NEET UG exam can match their answers with the answer of released answer key. Sometimes, there might be possible that the authority prints the wrong answer in answer key. If any candidates will have objection regarding the answer key and can fill the OMR sheet. It will be available within a week of exam. Then revised answer key will be provided again by the authority.
NEET 2019 Answer Key: Check Here
NEET 2019 Result
NEET Result 2019 will be announced by the NTA in the month of June. It will be available on the NTA official website. Candidate can check through online mode only. Here we are providing the steps to download the NEET result.
- Visit the official site of NTA i.e. ntaneet.nic.in .
- Official Site link is provided here, go and click over it.
- It will redirect to the result page.
- Enter your roll no & date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- NEET-UG Result will appear on the screen. Take the screenshot of it for future references.
NEET appearing candidates must score the NEET-UG 2019 Cutoff to get invited for the counselling round. It will be based on the seats available, difficulty level of questions, number of candidates appeared in the exam etc. Cutoff varies every year based on the various factors.
CUT – OFF PERCENTILE AND SCORE AS PER MCI/DCI REGULATIONS
Cut off Percentile
Cut off Score
No. of Candidates
NEET Merit List
On the basis of cutoff, NTA will publish NEET MBBS/ BDS Merit List. It will include the name of candidates who qualified the NEET exam. NEET Merit list is also called as NEET Rank List as it includes the name of candidates with their rank. Rank is decided on the basis of marks obtained in the exam. 2 Merit List will be declared, one will be All India Merit list & other one will be 15% AIQ merit list.
NEET 2019 Counselling
NEET 2019 Counselling will be started by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) after the result declaration. Most probably, it will held in the next month of exam. The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on the behalf of MCC conducts NEET-UG Seat Allotment or Counselling round for the ALL India Quota seats & Deemed & Central universities seats.
- Practice Previous Year Question Paper & Sample Papers.
- Don’t attempt the easy question and then tough question.
- Make notes while studying. Take help of reference books also.
- Make a proper study plan or time table and prepare yourself according to that.
- Take a break of few minutes in between the continuous study.
Official Website: NTA NEET 2019