AEEE Application Form 2020: Candidates who are planning to take admission in Amrita University for BTech programs can apply AEEE 2020. The university has released the notifications to fill the application form on its official site.
Interested candidates can register for Amrita Entrance Exam Registration Form through both online or offline mode. Here we have mentioned the detailed information about how to apply, last date of registration, eligibility criteria etc.
Check Here: AEEE Syllabus
AEEE 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the AEEE Exam Date and other important events here.
|Commencement of Online Applications||October 19, 2019|
|Closing Date of Application for CBT (Computer Based Test)||April 10, 2020|
|Online Registration Last Date for Pen and Paper Test||April 20, 2020|
|Commencement of slot booking for CBT||April 5, 2020|
|Admit Card availability||5th -10th April 2020|
|CBT – 3 slots each of 2.5 hrs duration||April 22 – 26, 2020|
|Pen & Paper Test – one slot of 2.5 hrs duration (10:00 to 12:30 hrs)||April 27, 2020|
Candidates are advised to follow the mentioned AEEE Eligibility Criteria in order to get admission in Amrita University. It is mandatory to satisfy all eligibility norms in all aspects.
- Candidates maximum required age should be 20 years on or after 1st July, 1998.
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 in PCM streams with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- Must have scored minimum 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology individually.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 or equivalent exam can also apply for AEEE.
Application Form Requirements
|Mode||Online & Offline|
|Required Documents & Certificates||Valid Email ID & Mobile no. 10th & 12th mark-sheet, Hall ticket, Aadhaar card.|
|Size||Up to 20KB||Up to 20KB|
|Dimension||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Format||jpg/ jpeg||jpg/ jpeg|
|Application Fee||Through AEEE||Through JEE||Both AEEE & JEE|
|Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Payment Mode||Online: Net banking/ Credit or Debit Card|
How to Apply Online AEEE Application Form
Following are the steps to fill the AEEE 2019 Application Form
- Follow the given link to apply online, amritauniv.online-ap1.com
- New User click on ‘Register’ tab present at the right hand side of the page.
- Fill the empty required fields and then click on “Submit and Continue” button.
- You will redirect to next page to complete the application. You will see application no.
- Enter the other personal information like Parent/ Guardian detail, Permanent Address, Correspondence Address, Education Details.
- Select Mode of Admission (AEEE, JEE or Both). See the image given below.
- Tick on “I Accept Terms & Conditions” and then click on “Save & Continue” button to proceed for next step.
- Upload recently clicked passport size scanned Photograph & Signature as per specified format.
- Click on ‘Save and Preview’ button to see the filled up application form.
- Move to the last step i.e. application fee submission.
- Select the Mode type net banking/ credit or debit card.
- Enter the card details and submit it.
- You will see “Transaction Successful” message on your screen.
How to Register for Offline AEEE Application Form
- Candidates can get OMR Application form from the university counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Chennai, Bengaluru and Coimbatore.
- You will have to pay application fee Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft payable at Coimbatore drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering.
- Fill the form and paste the photograph, put your signature at the right place.
- Send the form with attached documents to the given address before the last date of offline form submission.
“The Admissions Co-ordinator (B.Tech. Admissions)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai,
Coimbatore 641 112, Tamil Nadu”
For feedback and more queries regarding AEEE Application Form, you may contact us by commenting in the comment box given below.
AEEE Application Form 2020: Official Website