VITMEE Counselling 2017(VIT मास्टर्स एंट्रेंस एग्जामिनेशन काउंसलिंग) is going to be conducted from 19th to 24th June. The counselling session for M.Tech (Automotive) will be conducted on June 19, while the counselling for other M.Tech programmes will be conducted on 20th, 21st June 2017. The VITMEE 2017 counselling for M.Tech (by Research) will be conducted on 24th June 2017. The process of VITMEE admission will be conducted completely on merit basis. Candidates will be shortlisted for VITMEE counselling Procedure on the basis of VITMEE 2017 rank. However, the GATE qualified candidates will be given more preference in regards to VITMEE Seat allotment process. Therefore all the eligible candidates who qualify successfully will be sent their counselling call letter in their registered email id. In regards to the complete procedure of participating in VITMEE counselling schedule 2017, check the details of article below.
VITMEE Counselling 2017
Applicants who qualify VIT master’s entrance examination successfully or possesses a valid GATE score are eligible for admission to M.Tech/MCA programme offered by VIT University. The VITMEE 2017 Counselling will be held in the month of June 2017 and candidates will be alloted their seat as per merit basis. Candidates must make payment of counselling fee of Rs. 10,000.
VITMEE Counselling Dates 2017
|Counselling for M.Tech (Automotive)||June 19, 2017|
|Counselling for other M.Tech courses||June 20 & 21, 2017|
|Counselling for M.Tech (by Research)||June 24, 2017|
VITMEE Counselling Procedure 2017
In the process of VITMEE M.Tech counselling, applicants must go through the below-mentioned step by step procedure.
- VITMEE counselling process is going to be held at Vellore and Chennai campus.
- Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of qualifying marks in VITMEE
- Eligible candidates will receive an Email regarding download of VITMEE counselling call letter.
- Candidates must log in to their account for downloading the same.
- Candidates must attend the counselling in person according to the scheduled date and time.
- Candidates must make an advance payment of Rs.10000/- which is non-refundable.
- After registering for counselling, candidates must go through the document verification procedure.
- After completion of document verification procedure, candidates must attend the counselling process.
- Seat allotment will be done on the basis of candidates’ marks in VITMEE 2017.
- Upon completion of the seat allotment, applicants must make payment of admission fee and complete the admission procedure
Documents required for verification
- X, XII Marksheet
- Admit Card of VITMEE 2017
- Mark Sheets of qualifying exam
- Provisional Certificate/ Qualifying Degree
- Migration/ Transfer certificate obtained from the institute last studied
- Valid GATE score card (if applicable)
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Demand Draft of Rs. 10,000 drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore
For more updates on VITMEE counselling 2017, bookmark our site www.entrance.chekrs.com and we will also notify you about India’s Top engineering colleges.