MP Rojgar Panjiyan 2017- एमपी रोजगार पानजीयन ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण: Madhya Pradesh Employment Exchange Office MP Rojgar Department, invites applicants through the online registration process for new employment and renewal online. Candidates who are interested and fulfils eligibility must apply by filling MP Rojgar Panjian Form. The application process has already started from 1st January 2017. In terms of more related information such as Rojgar Panjian Online Form MP Login process, eligibility, important dates, go through the article below.
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Online Registration Form 2017
Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan has announced employment opportunities through the process of Rojgar Panjiyan Form MP online. This vacancy is allowed for normal quota and for the candidates who have completed their education but not yet involved in any kind of jobs. Therefore candidates who wants to apply must fill MP Rojgar Panjian Online Form with its required details as specified before 31st December 2017. Though its process applicants need to attend the job fairs which will be commenced from time to time. Therefore with the help of MP Rojgar process, aspirants will be provided jobs in various departments.
MP Rojgar Panjian Registration
Madhya Pradesh (MP) Government invites applicants for the employment registration for the academic year 2017. Interested and eligible candidates must register online via Rojgar Panjian MP Login process. Applicants who have not yet registered or renewed with employment exchange now-now get complete details of MP Rojgar Panjian Renewal, fee and other related details below.
- Start Date of registration- 1/1/2017
- End Date of registration- 31/12/2017
- Last Date of renewal- 31/12/2017
- Start Date of Job Fair- Jan/ Dec (time to time)
There is no any application fee for MP Rojgar Panjian Registration and applicants can register themselves online free of cost.
- Applicant should be an Indian Citizen
- Must be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh
- Candidate must be 10th pass
- Minimum- 15 years
- Maximum- not specified
Documents required for enrollment
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
- Domicile Certificate
Employment Exchange Services
- Registered for new Rojgar Panjiyan / Employment Registration Online.
- Renewal for Old Registration / Rojgar Panjiyan.
- Check Your Rojgar Panjiyan Registration Number.
- Find User ID and Password in Employment Exchange Portal.
- Check the Latest Jobs Fair Through the Login in Portal.
- Download Your Admit Card and Check Rojgar Result in MP Rojgar Panjiyan.
- All Other Various Services are provided in MP Rojgar Panjiyan Website.
- New Registration – Click Here
- Renew Old Registration- Click Here
- Find Registration no – Click Here
- Find Used id/ Password- Click Here
- Transfer Registration- Click Here
- Official website- Click Here
How to apply
Candidates who are interested and wants to register themselves with Employment Exchange can apply online through the MP Rojgar official website. The candidates who have already registered can renew their Registration.
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Registration Form
Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan has announced the notification for its MP Panjiyan Registration 2017 via online mode. Therefore applicants must register online before the last date.
For more updates stay tuned to our portal and in case of query place it in the below box.