UOHYD M.Tech Counselling 2017(यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ़ हैदराबाद म.टेक कोउसनेलिंग) is going to be conducted by University of Hyderabad on the 2nd second of July 2017. Through UOHYD M.Tech admission process, applicants will be offered admission into M.Tech programs. Applicants will be selected on the basis of valid GATE score and they must qualify written test followed by interview process. In the UOHYD M.Tech Counselling Procedure, applicants must fill the application form and also go through a number of subsequent steps such as registration, document verification etc. Therefore candidates can check details of UOHYD M.Tech Counselling schedule 2017, by going through the article mentioned below.
UOHYD M.Tech Counselling 2017
On the basis of GATE score, candidates will be shortlisted for the UOHYD M.tech Counselling Process. Applicants must fill UOHYD M.tech Application Form and make payment of fee. Therefore eligible candidates must attend the counselling in the month of June 2017 and complete the further process.
UOHYD M.Tech eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in bachelor of engineering (B.E)and bachelor of technology(B.Tech), master of computer application (MCA), master of science (M.Sc) in their respective disciplines
- Candidates who have a valid GATE score are eligible to apply.
- Final year graduation students can also apply
UOHYD M.Tech Application Form
- Candidates are required to fill the online application form for UOHyd M.Tech 2017 and mention their personal details which include the name, nationality, category, blood group etc.
- Candidate must upload scanned copy of photograph and signature according to the dimensions and the format that is mentioned.
- Candidates must enter the GATE exam details which include their score and roll number.
- Academic records must also be filled
General category – Rs 350
SC/ST/other – Rs 250
PWD category- Rs 150
UOHYD M.Tech Counselling Schedule 2017
Check below the details of UOHYD M.Tech counselling dates
|Online Application will be available from||April 2017|
|UOHyd Entrance exam date 2017||May 2017|
|List of shortlisted candidates||End of June 2017|
|Counselling for admission||Second Week of July 2017|
|Closure of admission process||Second Week of August 2017|
UOHYD M.Tech Procedure 2017
- On the basis of their GATE scores, candidates will be shortlisted and they will have to face the personal interview.
- Candidates must register by entering their completing details
- Candidates are required to get their documents verified, for which applicants must also bring a set of attested copies of the documents, which the candidates must submit.
- On completion of document verification, candidates will be alloted their seats
- Candidates must make payment of admission fee to confirm their seat. The fee can be paid either in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, University of Hyderabad.
- After completion of admission formalities, candidates must collect their Admit Card and submit it at their respective centre, department or college.
UOHYD M.Tech Seat Allotment Results
Eligible candidates who possess a valid GATE score and qualify the interview process will be alloted their respective seats. The UOHYD M.Tech Seat Allotment Results will be declared at the end of the counselling. Appliacnts must make payment of fee inorder to confirm their seat.
Keep visiting our site and get the latest updates on University Of Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2017 and at the same time also check precise information related to Engineering PG Entrance Examination.