DASA PG Counselling 2021 (डायरेक्ट एडमिशन फॉर स्टूडेंट्स अब्रॉड पोस्ट ग्रेजुएशन काउंसलिंग ) will be conducted by Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Nagpur tentatively in the month of August. DASA admission 2021 is conducted to offer admission into various Post graduation Programs such as M.Tech/M.Plan/M.Arch/M.Des/MURP and MBA offered by IIEST, NITs, SPAs, IITs and other centrally funded and premium technical institution. Eligible candidates will be allotted their seat on the basis of a merit list which will be prepared as per the GRE scores of candidates. To appear in DASA PG Counselling Schedule, applicants must feel the online application form and at the same time submit their GRE scores to VNIT Nagpur. There are a subsequent number of steps involved in DASA PG Counselling Procedure such as registration, choice filling, document verification etc. In regards to more details, go through the article and get complete details.
Through the Direct Admission of Students Abroad scheme, candidates belonging to foreign nationals, persons of Indian origin, overseas citizens of Indian-residential trial Indian, and the students who are studying abroad will be eligible for the admission to the Postgraduate courses offered by NITs, IIITs, SPAs and other technical institutes.
DASA PG Counselling 2021
The DASA PG Counselling will be conducted in two rounds and the applicants will be provided with their seat on the basis of the merit list. To appear for the counselling process, the candidates must fill and submit the DASA Application Form 2021, which will be available soon. The candidates who will be registered successfully will be allowed to appear in the subsequent rounds of counselling. Applicants must also fulfill certain eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have passed UG programme in Engineering/Technology or any equivalent degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute under the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE/UGC/other statutory bodies as applicable.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate 60% marks or 6.50 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have a valid GRE Score of 300 (Verbal + Quantitative) taken on or after August 01, 2012)
DASA PG Application Form 2021
Candidates applying for DASA PG Admission must fill the online application form by entering the complete details. Check below the steps to fill the online application form.
- Candidate must register by creating a username, email id and then submit it
- Registration must be verified by clicking on the link mailed to them
- Enter all the personal details including address for communication
- Upload all the scanned documents along with photograph and signature
- Candidates must make payment of the registration fees and first semester fees online as specified.
Candidates except from SAARC countries- US$ 2,300
Candidates from SAARC countries- US$ 1,300
DASA PG Counselling Schedule 2021
Aspirants to keep track of the DASA PG Counselling dates inorder to have complete information about the deadlines
|Events||Start Date||End Date|
|DASA PG application available||Soon Updated||Soon Updated|
|Last date for acceptance of GMAT/ GRE General Test Score||Soon Updated|
|Allocation of seats to candidates in the first round.||Soon Updated|
|Acceptance of allocated seats to the candidates in the 1st round||Soon Updated||Soon Updated|
|Allocation of seats in the 2nd round||Soon Updated|
|Consent by candidates for seat allotted to them in the 2nd round||Soon Updated||Soon Updated|
|Reporting of candidate||Soon Updated||Soon Updated|
DASA PG Counselling Procedure 2021
Check below the steps of the DASA Counselling Process
- Counselling process is going to be conducted in two rounds according to candidates’ rank in the merit list prepared by the authority.
- The Merit list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of GRE score as received by MNIT from ETS/GMAC.
- Seat allotment will be made through GRE test score of the candidates and preferences given by them.
- Candidates can apply for up gradation of the course and the institute.
- Once the seat has been allotted to the candidates, they need to download the provisional allotment letter.
- Candidates must sign-in on hard copy of the allotment letter before they submit it to the allotted institution.
- Applicants must go through document verification procedure further, where they need to submit their original document as specified by the institution.
- Candidates from foreign nationals must present a valid student visa issued by the Indian Missions abroad. They can get the visa by producing the Provisional Admission offer letter and other required documents. Applicants are responsible for getting an appropriate visa so that they get admission under DASA PG 2020.
Document required for verification
- X, XII Marksheet
- Self-attested mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- An authenticated translated copy of the document written in any other language other than English or Hindi.
- Applicant’s Passport- The candidates of Nepal can also submit the authenticated citizenship card incase they don’t have passport
- Proof of date of birth
DASA PG 2021 Participating institutes
- National Institute of Technology, Warangal
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
- National Institute of Technology, Surathkal
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal
- National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
DASA PG Seat Allotment Results 2021
DASA PG Seat matrix will be based on the candidates GMAT/GRE score and as per the preferences given by them. After the counselling process, applicants will be provided with their respect seats through DASA Seat Allotment process. After completion of the seat allotment, candidates must send their confirmation regarding the acceptance of seat. In case any candidate fails to do so then his.her seat will be cancelled.
For more updates on DASA Counselling 2021, stay tuned to our portal. Here you can also check the details of India’s Top Engineering Colleges and in case of any query place your valuable comments in the commenting section below.