UBKV PG Admission 2017– উত্তর বঙ্গ কৃষি কৃষ্ণবিজ্ঞান: 2017 Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidhayala has made the announcement for the release of UGBKV Admission for its various undergraduate and Post graduate courses. Interested and eligible candidates who want to excel their career in B.SC, M.SC courses of Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture etc can now apply online by filling UBKV Application Form 2017 through its portal. Therefore applicants can also get here details of UGBKV UG Admission along with the process of Post Graduation Admission.
UGBKV Admission 2017
Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidhayala is one of the prestigious university which offers admission in the field of horticulture, agriculture, and agricultural engineering. Therefore applicants who want to apply for UBKV Admission 2017 for its various UG, PG and Ph.D. Courses. Therefore applicants interested for admission must fill the application form before the last date. The admission will be conducted on merit basis and therefore candidates whose name appears in UBKV Merit List are eligible for admission.
UBKV Application Form 2017
All the eligible and interested applicants seeking for Admission in UBKV for various courses must apply online by filling UBKV Admission Form 2017 through its online portal. Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for admission.
- Log onto official portal www.ubkv.ac.in
- Click on ‘Admission’
- Navigate to the course you want to apply for
- Click on ‘Online Application form’
- In the left side of the page, click on ‘Login/ Create Account’
- Create an account with your email address.
- Check your email id to activate your registration.
- Now login and start applying
- Fill the form with prescribed details
- Click on submit
- Download and save it for future reference
- UG Courses
- Candidates who have completed 10+12 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture, Horticulture or vocational agriculture horticulture with the above combination as elective subject and must have secure 60% marks (General/ OBC) in aggregate for the above mentioned three subjects while 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD) in aggregate for those subjects.
- Candidate from the vocational stream must score at least 60% marks aggregate in all the subjects. Apart from this, the age limit of the candidate must be 16 years or above on 1st June 2017.
- PG Course
- Candidates must have posses Bachelor’s degree in the field of Agriculture, Forestry, and Horticulture with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.
- The age limit of the candidate must be 21 years of age on 31st December 2017
|Events||UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Last Date to submit the application form||28th June 2017||17th July 2017|
|Last Date for fees payment||1st July 2017||17th July 2017|
|Declaration of List for eligible candidates||25th July 2017|
|Date for the Entrance Test||5th Aug and 6th Aug 2017|
|Date for Merit List Release||17th July 2017||9th Aug 2017|
|Counselling Dates||Will be notified in merit list||18th Aug 2017|
|Classes start from||Will be notified in merit list||21st Aug 2017|
UG Admission Notification: Official Link
Ph.D. Admission Notification: Official Link
M.Sc Admission Notification: Official Link
Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidayalaya Admission
Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidhayala announces the admission process of various courses. Therefore applicants seeking for UBKV PG Admission 2017 along with UG Courses can apply for admission before the last date.
For more updates keep visiting our portal. In the case of any query place your comments below.