UBKV Admission 2019– উত্তর বঙ্গ কৃষি কৃষ্ণবিজ্ঞান 2019: Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidhayala has made the announcement for the Admission Notification for various Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses. Interested & eligible candidates who want to excel their career in B.Sc, M.Sc courses of Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture etc can apply online by filling UBKV Application Form 2019 through its portal. UBKV UG/ PG Admission Form 2019 dates, admission process & others update in this article below. Therefore applicants can get here details of UGBKV UG Admission along with the process of Post Graduation Admission.
UBKV Admission 2019 UG & PG
Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidhayala is one of the prestigious university which offers admission in the field of horticulture, agriculture & agricultural engineering. Therefore applicants who want to apply for UBKV Admission 2019 for its various UG, PG & Ph.D. courses. Therefore applicants interested for admission must fill the application form before the last date. The admission will be conducted on merit basis and therefore candidates whose name appears in UBKV Merit List are eligible for admission.
|Name of the University||Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (UBKV)|
|Admission Courses||UG & PG|
|Registration Dates||Notified Soon|
|Article About||UBKV UG/ PG Admission Form 2019|
Eligibility for UGBKV UG/PG Admission 2019
- Candidates who have completed 10+12 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture, Horticulture or vocational agriculture horticulture with the above combination as elective subject and must have secure 60% marks (General/ OBC) in aggregate for the above mentioned three subjects while 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD) in aggregate for those subjects.
- Candidate from the vocational stream must score at least 60% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
- Apart from this, the age limit of the candidate must be 16 years or above on 1st June 2019.
- Candidates must have possessed a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Agriculture, Forestry, and Horticulture with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.
- The age limit of the candidate must be 21 years of age on 31st December 2019.
Steps for UBKV UG Admission Application Form 2019
All the eligible and interested applicants seeking Admission in UBKV for various courses must apply online by filling UBKV Admission Form 2019 through its online portal. Candidates need to follow the below steps to apply for admission.
- Log onto official portal www.ubkv.ac.in
- Click on the ‘Admission’ link on the main page.
- Navigate to the course you want to apply for.
- Click on the ‘Online Application Form’ link.
- In the left side of the page, click on ‘Login/ Create Account’.
- Create an account with your email address.
- Check your email id to activate your registration.
- Now login and start applying.
- Fill the form with prescribed details.
- Click on submit option.
- Download and save it for future reference.
UBKB PG Admission Schedule 2019
|Events||UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Last Date to submit the application form||June 2019||June 2019|
|Last Date for fees payment||July 2019||July 2019|
|Declaration of List for eligible candidates||–||July 2019|
|Exam Date for the Entrance Test||–||August 2019|
|Exam Date for Merit List Release||July 2019||August 2019|
|Counseling Dates||Will be notified in the merit list||August 2019|
|Classes start from||Will be notified in the merit list||August 2019|
Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidayalaya Admissions 2019
Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidhayala announces the admission process of various courses. Therefore applicants seeking for UBKV Admissions 2019 in UG & PG courses can apply for admission before the last date. For UG admissions official conducts the UBKV Admission Merit List 2019 on the basis of the academic scores. And for PG admissions university conducts entrance test. Here we update details of UBKV UG Merit List, UBKV PG Entrance Exam Date, result & others.
For more updates keep visiting our portal. In the case of any query place your comments below.