Calcutta University Admissions 2019

Calcutta University Admissions 2019 (कलकत्ता विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश): The University of Calcutta has issued a notification regarding the admissions in Bachelors in Engineering, Masters in Science, Masters in Arts etc courses. The students interested in taking admissions can apply for the Calcutta University UG/PG Admissions 2019.

The aspirants can apply online for Kolkatta University Admissions 2019 before the last date. The University will conduct the Cutoff University Entrance Exam 2019 to select the candidates for admissions. Officials planning to conduct the Calcutta University B.Tech Entrance Exam in July 2019. The aspirants will be selected on the basis of these tests only.

Latest Update: Calcutta University going to invite applications for B.Tech/ MA/ M.Sc Admissions 2019. Interested students register for Calcutta University Admissions & check updates here…

Calcutta University Result 2019 || Scholarships 2019

Calcutta University Admissions - MA B.Tech M.Sc Form, Dates, Seat Allotment List

Calcutta University Admissions 2019

The students interested in taking admissions in the University required to fill the University of Calcutta Application Form 2019. The aspirants advised checking all the Calcutta University MA Admission Dates 2019 before applying. They can check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidate not satisfying the eligibility criteria those can be eliminated from the selection at any section. The Calcutta University will conduct the entrance exam for Calcutta University B.Tech Admissions 2019 in July 2019.

Association NameUniversity of Calcutta
Admission CoursesB.Tech, MA, M.Sc & etc
Application ModeOnline
Calcutta University Application DatesNotified Soon
Entrance Exam DateReleased Soon
Official Sitewww.caluniv.ac.in

The University of Calcutta (UOC) Admission Eligibility 2019

For B.Tech.:

  • The aspirant must have passed +2 examinations with minimum 60% marks in PCM
  • The aspirants will be selected on the basis of WBJEE Exam.

For M.A.:

  • The students must be a graduate with any discipline.
  • They will be selected on the basis of merit list.

For M.Sc:

  • The students must have passed B.Sc with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized University.
  • The aspirants will be selected on the basis of the entrance test conducted by the University.

Calcutta University Application Form 2019

The aspirants have to submit the Kolkatta University MA Admission Form 2019 before the due date. The aspirants submit the application form successfully eligible for the Calcutta University Admissions. The university will select the student on two bases first is the 60% seats given on the basis of the merit list and the other 40% will be allotted on the basis of Entrance exam. Aspirants going to apply for the Calcutta University MSc Admission Form 2019, they have to mention the subject name in the form for applying.

  • The aspirants have to open the official website.
  • Then they have to admission link of the desired course.
  • Click on the apply online link.
  • Enter all the required details correctly and carefully.
  • Now pay the required fee by any of the online payment modes.
  • Attach a scanned copy of documents, photograph and a signature with the application form.
  • Submit the form by clicking on the proceed button.
  • The results will be displayed on the computer screen.
  • Download & take a print out for admission purposes.

Calcutta University Admissions 2019: Click Here to Apply Online

Top PG Colleges in WB || GATE 2019

Calcutta University Seat Allotment 2019

The authorities will announce the Calcutta University MA Merit List on the specified dates which are mentioned above. The students will have to report after the declaration of the Kolkatta University M.Sc Merit List 2019. The students will have to clear the cut off marks to attain a seat in the University courses. For feedback and more queries regarding Calcutta University B.Tech Admission 2019, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.

"Drop your suggestions in below comment box, So we can help you in a better way"


WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING

Add Comment