TS PGECET 2018 Application Form Corrections
TS PGECET 2018 is a state level entrance examination. It is conducted every year, for admission in M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, ME, M.Arch, M.Pharmacy & other PG courses. TS PGECET 2018 Application Form Corrections process has been started from today, 15th May 2018.
All the candidates who want to make changes in their TS PGECET 2018 Application form can make changes at pgecet.tsche.ac.in. In this article, candidates can find details about TS PGECET 2018 Application Form Corrections, and it’s procedure.
TS PGECET 2018: Online Form Corrections
All the aspirants who have successfully submitted their TS PGECET 2018 application form, will be eligible to request corrections in the application form. TS PGECET Application form corrections facility is started just from today, and it will be accessible until the 20th May 2018.
- Application Correction Begins From: 15th May 2018
- Last Date of Correction: 20th May 2018
TS PGECET 2018 Application Form: How To Make Changes
All the eligible candidates can make Changes at pgecet.tsche.ac.in. But this is not the only method you can use, to make changes in your application form.
An Eligible candidate can directly send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to make changes in their application form. And candidates can also contact through phone. The Phone number is given on the official website.
We are providing a step by step guide for all the students who want to perform Application Form Corrections.
Procedure to Make Changes at pgecet.tsche.ac.in
To make changes at pgecet.tsche.ac.in you will need to follow the procedure which is given below.
- Candidate can make changes at pgecet.tsche.ac.in by visiting the link or visiting the TS EAMCET official website.
- Now on the main page of the website find “Corrections in filled in Application Form” which will be located under the Application Form category.
- Click on “Corrections in filled in Application Form” Link.
- Now A new but small form will be opened on the next page fill the information
- Registration Number
- Payment Reference ID
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Registered candidates who have submitted their application form and having all above detail will be able to make correction/ changes.
- Finally, click on submit or Fill the application Form button.
- Now, candidates will be able to make Application Form Corrections.
- After doing all the application form correction, check the details once again and click on the Submit button.
Official Link: Click Here
TS PGECET 2018 Form Corrections via E-mail & Phone
Candidates can also requests for TS PGECET application form corrections, through Email or Phone.
- If the candidate prefers Email, then he has to send their mail to email@example.com mentioning their Application form details and defects.
- Candidate can also contact to the TS PGECET officials via the phone number which is given on the official Candidates need to follow the further process of application form corrections as guided by the officials.
We will suggest you to go with online mode because no one knows, how much time they will take to make all the changes? In addition, the online process is really quick and effective. So go for the online mode to make all the necessary changes in the TS PGECET 2018 Application form.