TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020: Applicants who will successfully fill up the application form and aiming to appear in the TS LAWCET 2020 need to download their TS LAWCET Admit Card. This exam is conducted by Osmania University on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) every year. The university conducts Law Common Entrance Test (TS LawCET) and PG Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) to offer admission into various UG & PG law programs.
Here we have discussed the complete information related to TS PGLCET Hall Ticket & LawCET Admit Card. Scroll down the page to check the detailed information.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 (Releasing Date)
Here we have mentioned the expected TS LAWCET 2020 Exam Date; you can check them and start your exam preparation accordingly.
|Exam Activity||Exam Date|
|Opening date of Online application form||2nd March 2020|
|Closing date of Online Application||31st May 2020|
|Application form correction starts from|
|TS LAWCET Admit Card 2020||June 4th week|
|Examination Dates||10th July 2020|
|Answer Key Publishing Date||Last week of May|
|Result Announcement Date||August 1st week|
|Rank Card Declaration||August 2nd week|
How to Download TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket
Applicants need to follow the steps mentioned below to download their Telangana LAWCET Admit Card
- Navigate to the given url www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Go to the Download Hall Ticket option present on the home page.
- Enter Date of Birth, Registration no & Qualifying Hall Ticket no.
- Click on “Download Hallticket” button.
- The TS LAWCET/ PGLCET 2020 Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Save the admit card and take the print of it for future use.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020 Important Instructions
- You will not get your TS LAWCET Admit Card at your postal address so must download it through the online mode. In case you fail to download it, then must contact to the examination controller 2 days before the entrance test.
- Aspirants must check all the information printed on the admit card carefully. In case of any discrepancies, must bring to the notice of the officials.
- Candidates are not allowed to give the exam without the admit card, so don’t forget to carry the hard copy of your hall ticket on the day of examination.
- Hall ticket is important to document so must preserve it till the completion of admission procedure.
- Applicants should arrive at the examination center 60 minutes before the starting of examination. You have permission to enter the examination room after 15 minutes of beginning of exam.
For further query, comment in the comment section below. We will respond to you very soon. Keep visiting our site to get in touch with the latest updates.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2020: Official Website