Maharashtra B.Ed CET Admit Card 2019: Maharashtra B.Ed common entrance test will be conducted on 9th and 10th June 2019. MAH B.Ed CET admit card has been already released by exam authority. Candidates who want to appear in the MAH B.Ed CET exam can download their hall ticket before 13th May 2019.
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Admit Card or Hall ticket is a very crucial document. Candidates will need it at the exam center and also at the time of document verification. In this article, we are going to provide all the information regarding MAH B.Ed CET Hall Ticket and procedure to get it.
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Admit Card 2019: Exam Dates
Through the official notification and schedule of the exam we know dates and events of MAH B.Ed CET exam. So here are the important dates of admit card and examination
|Call letter/ admit card is available for Download||13th May 2019|
|Last date to Download Call letter||June 2019|
|Maharashtra B.Ed CET Exam Date||22/5/ 2019|
B.Ed CET Hall Ticket Download
The admit card is a crucial document for the examination candidate have to carry the call letter or admit card to exam center along with an original photo ID Card. All the candidates who have successfully filled the MAH B.Ed CET application form will get the MAH B.Ed Hall ticket.
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Admit Card has been published online; candidate can download and take a print-out of it to appear in the exam.
Candidates will be only allowed in the MAH B.Ed CET exam If,
- They have proper Admit card/ hall ticket, which has their photograph (same as registration procedure) affixed to
- They have to bring a Photo ID to the Examination centers.
- Their Hall ticket and ID will be verified at the exam center. After successful verification, they will be allowed for the examination.
|All India Entrance Exams||Engineering || Law||Management|| Medical|
B.Ed CET Admit Card 2019: How To Download
- Candidates have to visit the official link given at the end of the post.
- After it, they need to log in using Registration No / Roll No, Password/ DOB, and text shown in the image.
- After login, they will see a link to their MAH B.Ed CET Exam Admit card.
- Click on it, Your Admit card will be opened in the pdf format.
- Save or download the admit card pdf on your device.
- Now Take a print out of the MAH B.ED CET Hall ticket pdf/ admit card and affix your photograph on it at their respective place.
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Examination
The exam will be conducted on 22 May 2019. Candidates can get the syllabus form the official website. The candidate also has to take care about the exam pattern.
- There will be total 100 Multi choice Questions in the MAH B.Ed Exam paper.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The duration of the exam will be around 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Candidates who are interested in getting admission into English Medium Colleges of Education. Have to appear in English Language Content Test (ELCT), which will have 50 questions and time duration will be 60 minutes.
- The paper will carry questions from these subjects.
|Subjects Category-||Mental ability||General knowledge||Teacher Aptitude|
|Number of Questions||40||30||30|
MAH B.Ed CET is conducted every year to provide admissions to 1st Year of 2 years Degree Course in B. P.Ed.So we wish all the best to all the interested candidates for the MAH B.Ed Exam and do well.
Official link: MAH B.Ed Admit card 2019