TS ICET 2019 Application Form: Candidates desirous to take admission into MBA or MCA course in various government & private institutions of Telangana state can apply for TS ICET. Telangana state Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) is an entrance exam organized every year by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE).
In this article, we have mentioned the complete information related to Telangana ICET 2019 Registration Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Last date to register, application fee, procedure to register etc. Scroll the page to check the details.
TS ICET 2019 Important Dates
Candidates can check the expected schedule of Telangana ICET here. TS ICET Registration Form will be issued by the examination authority on the official website and can be filled up through online mode only.
|Activity||Tentative Date, 2019|
|Release of Online application form||March 1st week|
|Online applications last date||April 1st week|
|End date for form submission with late fine||May 1st week|
|Issuing Date of TSICET Hall Ticket||April Last week|
|Test Date||May 3rd week|
|Answer Key Releasing date||May 3rd week|
|Result/ Rank List announcement||May End week|
Before filling out the TSICET Application Form, you will have to check the mandatory Eligibility Criteria to get selection.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for TS ICET. Candidates must meet the local/non-local status requirements prescribed in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974.
- Applicants who are in final year of their graduation level can also apply for this exam.
- No age restrictions for candidates seeking admission in to MBA or MCA.
- Candidates, who have passed graduation level with minimum 50% aggregate marks, are allowed to appear in this examination. Minimum required marks will be 45% for SC/ ST category candidates.
- For MBA, candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Candidates seeking admission in MCA must have passed graduation with at least 45% aggregate marks with mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Students having degree in distance mode program must recognition by Joint committee of UGC/AICTE and DEC/DEB.
Check out the Eligibility officially issued by the University on behalf of TSCHE from here
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar/ ID Proof Details, Caste Certificate, 10th mark sheet, SSC/ Last Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket, Valid Email ID, Disability Certificate (if applicable)|
|Size||Less than 50 KB||Less than 30 KB|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Application Fee||Rs. 650/- (Rs. 10000/- as a late fine)|
|Rs.450/- for SC/ ST category candidates|
|Mode of Payment||Online Payment via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/
Offline: TSOnline/ APOnline Center
How to Apply Online for TS ICET 2019
Go through step by step process to know how to register for TSICET Online Registration form.
Make Online Payment
- Follow the given link icet.tsche.ac.in & Click on “Application Fee Payment” tab
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “Continue” button to proceed for payment.
- Enter the required details, select payment type and click on “Proceed to Payment”
- Enter the asked card details and then click on “Make Payment”.
- After this, pop up message will display on your screen about successful payment. Note down the Payment Reference ID and click on “Proceed to Fill Application”.
- Candidates can also pay the application fees at nearest TSOnline/APOnline center.
- Visit your nearest centers with the details like Hall ticket no of the qualifying examination, candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth and mobile no, select your course.
- Pay the cash to the center and in return, you will get a receipt form containing Payment Id.
- Visit the official site, check your payment status by clicking on “Know your Payment Status”
- Enter the required details and click on “Check Payment Status” tab.
- A window will appear with the payment status success/ failure, and then move to the application form page.
Know Your Payment Status
- Go to the official website after offline payment.
- Click on “Payment Status” option available on the home page.
- Enter your Hall ticket no, date of birth, mobile no and then click on “check payment status” button.
- You will see transaction successful or failure message on your computer screen and “Proceed to Fill Application” button.
Fill the TS ICET Application Form
- Click on “Fill Application Form” tab present on home page.
- Enter the Payment Reference ID, mobile no, hall ticket no, date of birth.
- Fill the mandatory empty fields like candidate’s details, parents details, contact address, qualification etc.
- Select the test center as per your preferences.
- Upload the scanned images such as passport size photo & signature as per specified format.
- Tick the “Declaration Message” checkbox and Click on “Save” to save the entered data.
- Or you can click on “Preview/Submit” button for final submission.
- Once application form is submitted finally, you will see message on your screen with registration no. Note down the Registration no for future use.
- You can click on “Print Application” button to take the print of filled-up application form for further reference use.
After successfully submitting the application form on or before the deadline, you can download TSICET 2019 Hall Ticket.
For any type of assistance related to TSICET Registration Form 2019, please comment in the message box below.
TS ICET 2019: Official Website