Assam CEE Application Form 2020 : Assam Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is a state-level entrance examination conducted for the candidates who want to take admission to BE/ BTech programmes in the engineering colleges of Assam state. Assam CEE also known as Assam Engineering Entrance Exam. Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU) will release the official notification for the application form in the month of February.
Assam Common Entrance Exam Application Form will be available online. But examination will be conducted in offline mode (Pen-Paper based). Candidates have to register before the last registration dates. Check all the details related to Assam CEE 2020 in this article.
Assam CEE 2020 Important Dates
Here we have provided the tentative schedule of Assam CEE 2020 based on previous year exam dates. Keep in touch to get updates regarding Assam CEE 2020 Important Dates
|Events||Expected Dates 2020|
|Online Application Form starts from||1st week of March|
|Last Date to submit the form||4th week of March|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week of April|
|Examination Date||Last week of April|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May|
|Counselling starts from||2nd week of July|
|Counselling last date||3rd week of July|
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
Assam CEE 2020 Eligibility will be decided by the official authority of ASTU. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form. Applicants who will not satisfy the criteria will not considered for the admission. Check the Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria given below to appear in the Assam CEE 2020.
- Candidates must be Indian citizen.
- Candidates should have domicile of Assam state.
- Applicant’s age should be 17 years at the time of examination. Upper age limit will be 21 year as on 31.12.2020.
- For SC/ST candidates there will be age relaxation of 3 years.
- Candidates must score 50% in PCM. For SC, it will be 45% & 40% for ST.
- Students should passed 10+2 from recognized board
Assam CEE 2020 Application Form: How to Apply
- Visit the official website astu.ac.in
- First register yourself by entering the details. It will generate Id & password.
- Login into the account with generated username/ registration no & password.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the next button.
- Fill the application Form with all required details like personal details, academic details, address, etc.
- Choose the exam center.
- Upload the scanned colored photograph and signature.
- Photograph size should be minimum 20 Kb & maximum will be 30Kb. Height must be 250pixels x 320 pixels and width 150 pixels x 220 pixels.
- Height & width of signature must be 100 x 180 pixels (height) and 150 x 220 pixels (width). Size should be less than 30Kb and more than 15 Kb.
- After this, pay the application fee. Fee can be paid through 2 methods, either offline or online mode.
- For Offline mode, download the SBI Challan and submit the challan at the nearest SBI bank.
- Keep the copy of challan as proof.
- Candidates can also pay through online mode. Select mode of payment like Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking, fill the details and click on pay now.
- Assam CEE Registration Fee 2020 will be common for all categories that is Rs. 600/-
- Take the print of application form for future references.
- There will be facility to check the application form status. For this, candidates have to login with their registration details like username & password.
Official Website: Assam CEE Application Form