TS ECET Application Form 2024: Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) is an entrance test held for candidates seeking admission in Lateral entry into BE/ BTech/ BPharma courses.
This test is regulated by Osmania University, Hyderabad on the behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education once a year. Interested candidates can apply for the Telangana ECET Online Application Form that will be commenced in the month of March.
Government & private colleges of Telangana state will consider the TS ECET marks for admission into engineering/ architecture and pharmacy courses. So to take admission to colleges of the state of Telangana, candidates will have to appear in the test and submit the registration form at the time. The form will be available on the official portal. Check here all the important information about the application form, application fee, exam dates etc.
TS ECET 2024 Important Dates
|Release of Notification on site||March-2024, 1st Week|
|Commencement of Online Application form||March-2024 , 1st week|
|Correction of online applications already submitted by the candidate||April-2024, 2nd / 3rd Week|
|Last date for submission of Online Application form:
|Publishing of Hall Tickets||May- 2024, 1st Week|
|Examination Date||May 2024, 2nd week|
|Result Declaration||May 2024, 4th week|
|Counselling starts from||June 2024|
TS ECET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be of Indian Nationality.
- Students should be a bonafide residents of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state and satisfy local/non-local status requirements.
- All interested candidates should have a Diploma degree in engineering/ technology/ pharmacy from any recognized university or colleges.
- Those candidates who have passed BSc Degree examination with mathematics subject can also apply for TS ECET.
- Candidates should have scored at least 45% marks for general candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST categories.
- Under the sandwich pattern, the students pursuing diploma courses will be eligible to apply for BE / B.Tech / B. Pharmacy courses.
Telangana ECET Application Form 2024: Requirements
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar Details|
|Less than 50 KB||Less than 30 KB|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Application Fee||Rs.800/- for others|
|Rs.400/- for SC/ST|
|Mode of Payment||Online: via Net Banking, Debit/ Credit card and TS Online/ AP Online centers|
Telangana ECET 2024 Application Form
- Application Fee Submission
- Visit the official portal of TS ECET.
- Click on the tab “Application Fee Payment”.
- Fill the form, select the option through which fee can be paid.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment” and then enter the card details.
- Click on the “Make Payment” button. After a successful payment method, it will redirect to the next page, where candidates can see the payment reference id.
- Note down the payment reference id for future use and the “Proceed to Fill Application” button.
- Candidates also pay the fee at the TS Online/ AP Online center with the required details, must collect the receipt with payment Id and then “Proceed to Fill Application”.
- Know Payment Status
- After payment, click on the option “Know your payment status”.
- Enter Payment Reference Id, Qualifying Exam Hall ticket no, mobile no, date of birth and click on the “Check Payment Status” button.
- Fill Application Form
- Go to the Application Form page.
- Fill in all mandatory fields like candidate’s details, category details, education details, and communication details etc.
- Upload images as per the given instructions.
- Click to save and submit the form.
- Candidates can also save and review the form before the final submission.
- Print Application Form
- Click on the “Submit” button for final submission.
- Note down the application cum registration no for future use.
- Take the print of submitted form by click on “Print” button.
Official Website: TS ECET 2024 Application Form